View Full Version : Don't spend it all
The race controller
19-12-2011, 03:45 PM
Have a merry Christmas everybody.
BUT, don't forget to join the BRCA before you race again.
Pitman Ed
19-12-2011, 05:02 PM
Thanks Rog, and everyone who helped to organise. Luke and Josh loved it as usual. All the best to everyone and look forward to meeting up on the 8th.
Eddie.
The Bod
19-12-2011, 08:40 PM
Happy Christmas to all at Bury. Hopefully in 2012 I will be able to attend some more :o
Whiskers
20-12-2011, 12:08 PM
Happy Christmas to all at Bury. Hopefully in 2012 I will be able to attend some more :o
I'll second this
budfish
20-12-2011, 12:36 PM
I'll second this
And I'll third it!!!
Darren Wales
20-12-2011, 06:07 PM
I would also like to thank roger for his continued services to the club and wish all our members a very merry Christmas and a prosperous new year.
See you all in 2012. :thumbsup:
Darren
The Bod
21-12-2011, 07:01 PM
And I'll turd it!!!
What will u do Buds? :woot:
budfish
21-12-2011, 07:18 PM
What will u do Buds? :woot:
I'll kill it !!!:D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.