View Full Version : losi short course
jayropes
23-12-2011, 06:11 AM
does anyone know if the body from the xxx sct will fit on the ten scte 4wd!!!
it looks the same but cant be sure
Cheers
Gnarly Old Dog
23-12-2011, 07:26 AM
They're not the same.
I have both and whilst you could probably get each to fit the other, the XXX-SCT is slightly shorter and has it's mounts in a slightly different place.
Not much in it- probably not much more than 10-15mm and surely not worth the tooling investment:woot: but they are different for sure.
HTH
jayropes
23-12-2011, 10:40 AM
Cheers Gnarly,
I think i will order the pro line shell, had any experience with it??http://www.jespares.com/electric-models?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=11496&category_id=1283
Gnarly Old Dog
23-12-2011, 01:15 PM
No worries. Hope it helped.
Not had an experience with the ProLine shells myself - I only use Losi or Parma myself :thumbsup: so I'm afraid I can't answer you there but my rule of thumb has always been so long as it looks good, it IS good:lol:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.