View Full Version : center of gravity xx4
stikkan1
28-12-2011, 04:50 PM
Can anyone messure the center of gravity on xx4 in millimeters from center front wheels, with nimh saddlepack?
need it for my xx4-b44 drivetrain project.
thanks.
Andyp
28-12-2011, 06:48 PM
I got a xx4 but no nimh's to go in ! Only lipos will help if I can .
stikkan1
28-12-2011, 07:19 PM
if you add 120-150 grams of weight as well as the lipo it will help a lot:)
Andyp
28-12-2011, 07:55 PM
Ok I may have got this wrong ,
I added 120 grams over the lipos then found the balance point that the front and rear wheels lifted at the same time?
The point that this happened was 160mm back (towards the rear wheels) from the front axels .
stikkan1
28-12-2011, 09:29 PM
160mm is probably right, i hoped for 135-140mm.
I think the mid44 aboat 135mm with 5cell nimh.
what is it without weight?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.