View Full Version : SCTE shock bush.
BeachBuggyPhil
30-12-2011, 10:14 PM
I bought some big bore shocks recently with the intention of sticking them on another vehicle but they had no top shock bush and I can't find any where what the part number is or if I can even buy them on their own.
I'm not familiar with Losi so was wondering if someone can help me out.
Thank you
Frecklychimp
31-12-2011, 08:35 AM
Have a look here buddy:
http://www.losi.com/ProdInfo/Files/LOSB0127_manual_English.pdf
By the looks of exploded diagram its part number LOSB2096
Just check i found part you are looking for though,
hope this helps :thumbsup:
Mark.
Gnarly Old Dog
31-12-2011, 10:24 AM
If you've just got the TLR big bores from the 22 buggy then you'll need the upper shock bush TLR5092.
HTH
BeachBuggyPhil
31-12-2011, 11:15 AM
Thanks.
I'm pretty sure they are from the truck, going to try and fit them on my AE truck.
BeachBuggyPhil
02-01-2012, 09:02 PM
I can't find that part number for sale.
BeachBuggyPhil
02-01-2012, 09:13 PM
This is what I have, minus bushes.
http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g284/SXTrail/2a3afc0c.jpg
Gnarly Old Dog
02-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Its LOSB2906 that you want but you'll need 2 packs as they are in pairs.
Click here (http://www.losi.com/Search/Default.aspx?SearchTerm=losb2906) for the image of the part from the Losi website.
HTH
BeachBuggyPhil
03-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Brilliant, plus I can freshen them up.
Are Losi imperial like AE?
Just wondering what screw will go through the bush and use that new nut that comes with it.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.