View Full Version : Lee Bishop V12 Rear Axle
Chequered Flag Racing
31-12-2011, 08:05 PM
anyone shed some light on the axle and should I get one?
does it take a Mardave diff
anyone shed some light on the axle and should I get one?
does it take a Mardave diff
Looks like it does a similar job to the Z-drive, but came out earlier.
http://carpetoval.com/forums/29-articles/18026-review-lee-bishop-rear-axle-assembly
stox217
31-12-2011, 09:13 PM
Its just a normal axle, a Bish made gear carrier (quality) the same derelin white gears that are used on the Stockcars (come in a range of sizes) and he uses the plastic drive dog also, there is a review on this axle somewhere on the site called carpetoval.
I have a brand new Bish axle if you are looking for one!
Paulnuneaton
01-01-2012, 07:20 AM
anyone shed some light on the axle and should I get one?
does it take a Mardave diff
You been asleep for a while Glen these have been around for quite some time buddy me i will stick with the Mardave diff works a treat:thumbsup::thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.