View Full Version : Thanks to all at bury
mattb
31-12-2011, 08:57 PM
I have sold all my rc gear now and have quit racing for good,so a big thanks and goodbye to the lads which have helped me over the past 3 years.
Best of luck with all your racing in the future:thumbsup:And hopefully ill be able to keep in touch with some of you! And a happy new year lol.
tisher
01-01-2012, 01:44 AM
good luck with all your new ventures:) and thanks for all your help and advise over the last year you will be missed mate:cry:
JonyNitro
01-01-2012, 09:18 AM
Thanks for help when needed, shame you have gone and I am still shit:lol:
jameswilkinson7
01-01-2012, 10:55 AM
All the best Matt, hope you enjoy doing your new stuff. :)
coleman758
01-01-2012, 11:54 AM
:( -- That is all
Hope you enjoy the football :thumbsup:
and thanks for all your help pal
The Bod
01-01-2012, 06:52 PM
All the best Matt in your chosen past-time. Sorry to see you give it all up
Howler
01-01-2012, 07:50 PM
Sad to see you go mate. Thanks for your advice.
shanks
01-01-2012, 08:02 PM
Thank god for that - you have finally quit!!
I might just start again now!!!
mattb
01-01-2012, 08:15 PM
Thank god for that - you have finally quit!!
I might just start again now!!!
Your to blind and stupid to be any good at racing,id just stick with the wanking if i was you!
Darren Wales
01-01-2012, 09:18 PM
All the best Matt. Hope to still see you dropping by on the odd Sunday when the football ain't on to continue to share your knowledge.
:)
Darren
shanks
01-01-2012, 09:24 PM
Your to blind and stupid to be any good at racing,id just stick with the wanking if i was you!!
Must be cause I couldn't see nor understand why your quitting the one thing your any good at !!
budfish
01-01-2012, 09:38 PM
Thank god for that - you have finally quit!!
I might just start again now!!!
Jesus what the f**k am I going to speak to you about now your bleeding vectra!!!
Don't worrie homies I ain't given nowt up except the beer and fags
See ya Sunday
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.