View Full Version : Racing Sunday 8/1/12
budfish
02-01-2012, 10:49 PM
Well lads it's the first meeting of the year so let's have a good one.
I don't know if stu is coming but I am and I'll be there around 9.30am so if anyone is there earlier and wants to start moving the equipment into the hall that's fine. If someone wants to set the track up feel free if not me and nick will do it when I arrive
Buds
coleman758
03-01-2012, 12:55 AM
Hey Buds, Happy new year pal.
I should be there just after 9:00 most likely with Si,
I may have room in the car for another if anyone needs lift.
tisher
03-01-2012, 08:31 AM
we will be over for this got permission of the wife :thumbsup:I must have been a good boy over xmas:lol:
Darren Wales
03-01-2012, 10:19 AM
Im afraid after having a fair bit of xmas and the New year off, its work for me on Sunday.
:thumbdown:
Have a good day fellas.
:)
Happy New year to all.
Darren
Si Coe
03-01-2012, 12:12 PM
Hey Buds, Happy new year pal.
I should be there just after 9:00 most likely with Si,
I may have room in the car for another if anyone needs lift.
Cheers Matt! Does that mean you now have four wheels the same size?
Still need to clear things with the wife though - her school have dumped her a lot of work to do, which she can't really do whilst looking after the little lad, and he's too small to bring racing with me, so if she's busy I'm not coming.
spikey_58
03-01-2012, 03:14 PM
I am going to pop along for my first visit. All be with without my B4.1FT as I need to finish building the thing (servo in the post and need to buy my X12 and SXX set up yet haha).
lsdevey
03-01-2012, 09:50 PM
appy new year ever 1 , me and arronsmith27 will be there also for a good days racing:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Translation: Happy New Year everyone! Me and arronsmith27 will be there for a good days racing.
losichris
03-01-2012, 09:56 PM
Ill be there :thumbsup: get ya thinking caps on for a decent track for Sunday!
martincupra
03-01-2012, 10:12 PM
Yep! I'll be there with my b44 ,hopefully my brother will turn up with his b4:thumbsup:
birdy
04-01-2012, 01:00 PM
Think I might make a appearance this Sunday.
HyperDunley
04-01-2012, 02:50 PM
What time does racing usually finish on a Sunday guys?
johnnygibbon
05-01-2012, 12:58 PM
gonna try and make this one
is our woody with us this week
losichris
05-01-2012, 01:20 PM
What time does racing usually finish on a Sunday guys?
last time i went it was 4-5ish
coleman758
05-01-2012, 03:06 PM
Hey Guys, If people can try to arrive around 9:00am - 9:30am and help with the track it would be appriciated. I will be there at 9:00am. Hopefully so will Rob with the keys.
If we can all muck in with the track we get get racing sooner :D
I'm not sure if Stu is coming, I'm sure he will reply to this at some point.
Matt
budfish
05-01-2012, 05:58 PM
gonna try and make this one
is our woody with us this week
Stu is at petit this weekend
Unless it's for practice at the venue he'll be a week early.
budfish
06-01-2012, 01:44 PM
Unless it's for practice at the venue he'll be a week early.
Well I did hear he could be a bit premature !!!
JonyNitro
06-01-2012, 10:16 PM
Worksop this week petit next:D
budfish
06-01-2012, 11:38 PM
Worksop this week petit next:D
That's right Johnny I get confussed!!:thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.