PDA

View Full Version : x4sc


pb1
04-01-2012, 07:54 PM
can any one help please?

do the schumacher mini spike short course tyres fit the ansmann x4sc ?

Robbiejuk
04-01-2012, 08:21 PM
I believe they have the same wheels as the sc2 so I think they are too small. You could fit the bigger wheels which most short course trucks use but I reckon it will look a bit strange as the x4sc is a lot smaller than normal short course trucks.

lordnikon
04-01-2012, 08:22 PM
The X4 SC is not a full size SC truck, more like 3/4. I think its daft of Ansmann to market them as SC trucks when they are clearly to small.

They also come with some odd wheels, i had to buy 2.2/3 wheels and tyres to go on mine, still never raced it as it was not usual size :thumbdown: Ended up getting a CORE as this is the proper SC size and comes wiht the right wheels

pb1
04-01-2012, 09:59 PM
Do you know if the hpi blitz wheels fit ?
http://www.hpieurope.com/piw.php?lang=en&partNo=106193

Robbiejuk
04-01-2012, 11:27 PM
They should do but you would have to change the hexes to some wider ones to stop them binding up when tightened.