View Full Version : Racing 7th January 2012. 2wd/540 champ night.
Mike2222
04-01-2012, 11:14 PM
Happy New Year to everyone. Hope you all had a good one. The Schools are now back and racing resumes on Saturday with Round 4 of the 2wd/540 Championship. Usual classes and rules apply. Doors open at 1745 (if I can get the trailer out of the mud !!) See you all Saturday.
Mike
nivek
05-01-2012, 07:01 PM
Happy new year Mike,if you need a hand with trailer then let me know.we can use Alans range rover if its stuck.
Capt Hilts
06-01-2012, 12:20 PM
Look forward to racing again after a few weeks off - I just hope my car does not get trodden on again :o
5 seconds in to a 7 minute final and I'm out !!!!!!
I've seen it happen a couple of times before, but it must have been my turn for buggy stamping treatment that day :thumbdown:
but now it is repaired & ready to race !! :D
mpg200
06-01-2012, 01:05 PM
- I just hope my car does not get trodden on again :o
Sorry dude I felt awfull about that. Its gonna haunt me for a long time. I'm doing 2WD this time so you should be be safe from my clumsy feet :thumbsup:
Robin A
06-01-2012, 04:21 PM
Matt 'Coco' Gregg.........just a thought, perhaps if you'd worn your trainers rather than these? :woot::woot::woot::woot::woot:
Robin A
06-01-2012, 04:23 PM
32332
Robin A
06-01-2012, 04:29 PM
Rob, I think you'll find it was 3 seconds, not 5. :(
mpg200
06-01-2012, 09:37 PM
I like my new shoes, they have style. But you are right, they may not be the 'optimum' marshal shoe. :D
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.