View Full Version : 2012 Dates ?
tc3nitro
06-01-2012, 12:51 PM
When are the North East Regional dates for 2012 announced ?
chrispattinson
24-01-2012, 11:31 AM
Im not an official, but I'd expect to see the dates published within the next week? There is currently a lot of work going on behind the scenes to setup the regional series.
Mike Parker
24-01-2012, 12:43 PM
Yo Chris :thumbsup:
This years regionals are you doing the 2 classes on 2 consecutive days or all in one day?? I know it's early doors still but just wondered if it's been talked about....
MikeP
wacattack
24-01-2012, 07:41 PM
I'd be surprised if we heard in the next week, last years dates weren't announced until 7th march
Shifta
24-01-2012, 11:57 PM
Dates are provisionally set. They should be announced in the next few days.
4 clubs hosting over a weekend 2&4wd on separate days and the other club hosting 2&4wd on different weekends (both on a Sunday)
3 from 5 to count.
Gemma
25-01-2012, 10:27 AM
Like Jeff has mentioned we are just waiting back on confirmation from the AGM which was held last night.
As soon as the dates are confirmed we will publish these :)
chrispattinson
25-01-2012, 11:44 AM
I'd be surprised if we heard in the next week, last years dates weren't announced until 7th march
Prepare your suprised look Wayne :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
25-01-2012, 10:09 PM
What 5 clubs?
Batley
Seaham
Teeside?
Stannington?
York
wacattack
26-01-2012, 08:53 AM
Sounds promising :thumbsup:
chris68nufc
26-01-2012, 09:31 PM
Im not an official, but I'd expect to see the dates published within the next week? There is currently a lot of work going on behind the scenes to setup the regional series.
Sounds quite official from a non official
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.