PDA

View Full Version : Who wants their picture taken?


farmboy
06-01-2012, 05:05 PM
Evening chaps,

I'm writing an article for Radio Race Car magazine, based around taking the little 2wd buggy I've been testing (the blue shelled thing I've had under my table at recent club nights) for a proper night's racing.

I'll be taking some pictures this Saturday. The brief with the pics is:

the pictures should inspire...not just paint a picture. Get people wanting to join a club and start racing,

So if you see me creeping about like Flashy Harry The Camp Photographer, don't be alarmed. Just look warm and friendly. Go on. You can do it.

Even Col.

I might also need someone to take my picture, if that's okay.

Jerry

Col
06-01-2012, 05:51 PM
Even Col.

Don't bet on it, biatch!

farmboy
06-01-2012, 06:52 PM
For cake?

AC199
06-01-2012, 08:27 PM
The cake, is a lie.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVMKShUHlFc&feature=related

NVMKShUHlFc

Col
06-01-2012, 09:05 PM
For cake?

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2011/12/18/article-0-0DE94BC300000578-268_468x344.jpg

Robin A
06-01-2012, 11:52 PM
Yes please!

I got my name in the race results in this months issue. First time ever, something I wanted to do since I was 12 back in 1988!! OK, so it was only 3rd in the H Final at Worksop, but it's a start!! :confused::confused::confused::thumbsup:

farmboy
07-01-2012, 11:58 AM
Stick with me son, I'll make you famous.....

patient0
08-01-2012, 09:51 PM
where do i find the pics.. ?

ta

Col
23-01-2012, 10:32 PM
Stick with me son, I'll make you famous.....

I'm waiting...

farmboy
24-01-2012, 09:15 AM
They should be in the next edition (due out 2nd Feb) of Radio Race Car.

I have also created a YORCC flickr album and will post the details up in another thread.