View Full Version : wanted
rob m
07-01-2012, 09:41 AM
wanted, competitive and willing drivers to make the first meeting of the year a good one :thumbsup: also we need competent track/rostrum builders and duct tape users. who's in? happy new year to you all:)
budfish
07-01-2012, 03:56 PM
Hey well done rob seems like you committee members really know how to rally the troops!! Not ha ha
VillageIdiot
07-01-2012, 04:17 PM
Ill be there.....When bury astro track welcomes 8th EP :lol:
Si Coe
07-01-2012, 04:22 PM
So as good a reason as any for that not to happen......
VillageIdiot
07-01-2012, 04:25 PM
well said :thumbsup: you might have a chance at winning something.
tisher
07-01-2012, 04:49 PM
Ill be there.....When bury astro track welcomes 8th EP :lol:
not sold it yet then Lip :lol:I suppose it will be easy to win when your the only one racing
We will be there tommorow if i am feeling better :thumbdown:
VillageIdiot
07-01-2012, 05:12 PM
not sold it yet then Lip :lol:I suppose it will be easy to win when your the only one racing
We will be there tommorow if i am feeling better :thumbdown:
thats it martin, fastest 8th at bury metro, nobody else is sight, imagine the bragging rights I could have :thumbsup:
budfish
07-01-2012, 05:16 PM
So as good a reason as any for that not to happen......
I'm waiting untill February when lip goes in the army it will only take a week or so for one of his battalion to shoot him in the head while on exersise then I'll buy his serpent of his mrs unused and cheap then hopefully comfort his cute mrs !!!:thumbsup:
Everyone's a winner except mr corner/gay
VillageIdiot
07-01-2012, 06:31 PM
you better watch out for that gay camping round the corner dave.
Si Coe
07-01-2012, 06:49 PM
I didn't think they let Gay's into the army......
Is that why he changed his name?
Whiskers
08-01-2012, 12:07 PM
I would be at the first meeting but I can't get to the venue :(
spikey_58
08-01-2012, 02:57 PM
Well I ventured up and it seemed busier than I thought it would be. Whether its because its the first of the year I don't know but seemed busy enough. Was entertaining to watch the little uns race as well as the older more skilled drivers. All good fun.
Now I just need to put that ESC and Motor in my B4.1FT
Si Coe
08-01-2012, 06:46 PM
Really enjoyed todays track, even running 2wd - perfect balance of carpet to polished floor I reckoned. Not sure the massive tabletop thing was worth the effort in the end though.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.