PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for today guys!


coleman758
08-01-2012, 06:49 PM
Today was top! Simple....

The track was pretty ace! nice and flowing with plenty of overtaking.
mostly clean eh buds...... :D

But seriously i really enjoyed today, Thanks for all the help getting the track out and packing away today is how its should be every week :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Also someone left a jacket in the pit room, it was hung on the wall near where Damien & Chris was sat, Its a black trespass armless jacket.
I have it, so if its your PM me.

tisher
08-01-2012, 07:08 PM
yep enjoyed it today really good turn out must have been near 60 drivers we both did well vaughn coming second in his final and me coming 3rd in the A final even after a consecutive 30 and 20sec lap:obut managed to pull it back from 9th place:D

Stu
08-01-2012, 07:12 PM
I'm cold.

coleman758
08-01-2012, 07:29 PM
I'm cold.

I'm not! I've just got a new coat ;)

lsdevey
09-01-2012, 10:41 PM
great days racin thanx guys:thumbsup:

P_B
10-01-2012, 12:40 PM
My first meeting in aaages, had great fun and some clean racing on Sunday and didn't expect the old XX-4 to be quite so good - shame the old drive belts didn't quite last the day.

Nice to see a fair few youngsters giving RC a whirl too :thumbsup: