PDA

View Full Version : Selling up.


Howler
08-01-2012, 08:31 PM
Finances are very bad, i've had to sell my car, so i'm also selling all my RC stuff. Its been a pleasure to come back to race at Bury, and i'll no doubt be back again eventually, but at the moment it's just not possible:

Here's what i'm selling, located near central manchester (http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=604517#post604517)

Thanks everyone for the help and advice over the last seven or so months. I've enjoyed every minute.

tisher
08-01-2012, 09:06 PM
sorry to hear that dude had some good laughs last year racing the trucks pm me and let me know what you want for the castle mambo combo ;)

Howler
09-01-2012, 05:24 PM
Thanks mate. I will be back eventually, oh and you have a PM.

Howler
07-02-2012, 04:25 PM
Well that didnt last long... i've gone and bought a used B44, but i wont be back until we go outdoors again and battery, ESC and motor are still to buy, and my budget is TIGHT.

budfish
07-02-2012, 04:47 PM
B44 are tough cars mate and being second hand don't matter as long as rob mills or Chris Bains hasn't owned it due to their lack of maintainence both their b44 where bollockeds beyond repair I wouldn't mind both are engineers or arseholes both tittles are well earned

Howler
07-02-2012, 09:14 PM
Really was after a Losi 22, but the B44 was too good a deal to pass up, couple of months to get some electronics and batteries for it now. Any idea what spares i should carry in my tool box? Usual, arms, shock towers and stuff?

budfish
07-02-2012, 09:28 PM
Really was after a Losi 22, but the B44 was too good a deal to pass up, couple of months to get some electronics and batteries for it now. Any idea what spares i should carry in my tool box? Usual, arms, shock towers and stuff?

Shock parts mainly front shafts, front hubs wishbones front shock tower gearboxes

I like your thinking just copy our rather gummy tlr team driver on set ups and happy days:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: sorry stu I didn't mean to miss out the fat and ginger when describing you:mad:

Howler
07-02-2012, 10:02 PM
I've always been a Losi man, SCTE and XXX-SCT remember, although i've had a few associated in the past. The B44 i've bought has Losi shocks, so the shafts might not be so much of an issue... hopefully.

JonyNitro
08-02-2012, 10:54 AM
I have a 22 that I will part with:D

Howler
08-02-2012, 03:39 PM
I bought a 22 this morning as it happens... B44 may be surplus now, not decided.

tisher
08-02-2012, 05:42 PM
I might be interested in the b44 depending on price ;)

Howler
08-02-2012, 07:24 PM
PM sent.

Chris B
09-02-2012, 12:08 AM
B44 are tough cars mate and being second hand don't matter as long as rob mills or Chris Bains hasn't owned it due to their lack of maintainence both their b44 where bollockeds beyond repair I wouldn't mind both are engineers or arseholes both tittles are well earned

You cheeky git lol.
Mine and robs cars are gonna be past their best. They have prob done 100 odd meetings each lol.

Gonna bash you good on Sunday now lol

Howler
09-02-2012, 07:38 PM
Well, owned a B44 for 24 hours...

Howler
09-02-2012, 09:30 PM
Ignore me...

tisher
09-02-2012, 09:37 PM
Well, owned a B44 for 24 hours...

hopfully we will own it longer my lad is going to run it I am getting a new one cancelled my durango order:D

Howler
09-02-2012, 09:49 PM
Dont blame you mate, never bonded with mine, and the parts availability from Durango is shocking.

rob m
12-02-2012, 10:01 AM
B44 are tough cars mate and being second hand don't matter as long as rob mills or Chris Bains hasn't owned it due to their lack of maintainence both their b44 where bollockeds beyond repair I wouldn't mind both are engineers or arseholes both tittles are well earned
my cars are looked after! they never let me down in a race :) yes your laser does look in better nick then my cars but as you smash yours up every meeting and replace with new, yours will always be "as new" :p

The race controller
12-02-2012, 06:16 PM
my cars are looked after! they never let me down in a race :) yes your laser does look in better nick then my cars but as you smash yours up every meeting and replace with new, yours will always be "as new" :p

Your cars didn't look very good today Rob.

Howler
13-02-2012, 09:57 AM
My 22, with a couple of spares the seller included :thumbsup:

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-bwBdh5hdEjo/Tzjdt-4lHpI/AAAAAAAAAEY/XfA5cju0qNY/s576/2012-02-13

Maddy
13-02-2012, 05:09 PM
very nice.
lets see how it goes on the track now mate.
Ill give you a lap start ;)