PDA

View Full Version : xx4 shock tower screws


Kopite
11-03-2008, 12:50 PM
another question....

as i run the fiber-lyte shock tower strengtheners, i need longer screws to secure the dampers. anyone know of where i can get them from? I think they might be a bit longer than 1", but i'm sure someone out there knows.....:thumbsup:

super__dan
11-03-2008, 01:14 PM
xx4 again?

ANyway 1 inch is fine, on the front with the usual slim alloy nuts they just protrude past the nut, but no exposed threads (nice and neat). Similair on back but more thread shows.

I'd suggest going to Graham (Nortech) for the best prices on screws (and bling).

Kopite
11-03-2008, 01:21 PM
You had me at Bling :woot:

Cheers Dan

tyreman
11-03-2008, 06:58 PM
another question....

as i run the fiber-lyte shock tower strengtheners, i need longer screws to secure the dampers. anyone know of where i can get them from? I think they might be a bit longer than 1", but i'm sure someone out there knows.....:thumbsup:

If your coming to stotfold on Sunday i've got a load of 1"screws for the towers.