View Full Version : X2SC/Core dedicated thread?
Royal Male
12-01-2012, 01:16 PM
Would it be a good idea to have a dedicated X2SC/ Core thread?
As a Core owner I'm keen.
Cheers
Craig
ps excuse me if there is one already and I haven't stumbled across it.
Robbiejuk
12-01-2012, 05:04 PM
Would it be a good idea to have a dedicated X2SC/ Core thread?
As a Core owner I'm keen.
Cheers
Craig
ps excuse me if there is one already and I haven't stumbled across it.
What about the set-up thread in the stickys at the top of this section? :thumbsup:
Royal Male
12-01-2012, 09:01 PM
Yeah I have seen that sticky :thumbsup:Which is really useful.
But the other chassis also have a build tips sticky too....its not fair:cry:
Robbiejuk
13-01-2012, 12:34 PM
Yeah I have seen that sticky :thumbsup:Which is really useful.
But the other chassis also have a build tips sticky too....its not fair:cry:
Make a thread up and ask Jim76 to make it a sticky :thumbsup: I would say though that most of the build tips would be pretty well covered in the X2c/ x2 build tip thread.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.