View Full Version : PT ?
VincentVisser
20-01-2012, 06:40 PM
Hello
Where do you get a personal Transponder?
How much are they normally?
Vince
Several choices Vincent. They pop up in the for sale section on here quite often. Or you could buy new. MRT are the cheapest new ones (MRT.com or something). expect to pay about £50 for a second hand amb and about the same for a new mrt I think... Don't know where the amb ones are sold new. Put an ad in the wanted section and watch the replys come in!
AidyBee
21-01-2012, 03:52 PM
Brand new list price £49.50.
http://www.team-mrt.com/mrtwebshop/r9980-16174-0.html
But drops to £44.50 if you don't have any special requirements and you don't mind waiting a few extra days:
http://www.team-mrt.com/mrtwebshop/r9980-sdd-16311-0.html#Item_16312
Speak to me tonight; you can look at the one in my Cat and we might be able to save a further 5% if we can generate interest for a QTY of 5+...
VincentVisser
21-01-2012, 04:07 PM
I just need one for worksop as you need one to race...
If its that price then I might have to look again in 3 months...
You'll not get one much cheaper, even second hand, I'm afraid:thumbdown:
They've been that price for a few years and don't seem to get any cheaper
matthew
22-01-2012, 02:49 AM
my laps (harry) from bbk software excellent service, also its alot smaller than the older amb's £76 though but well worth it imo.
http://www.bbksoftware.com/
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.