View Full Version : Short course heat - whos racing?
jpmatrix
20-01-2012, 07:04 PM
Ok. I'm up for some short course fun. First time racing with it and have no idea on set up other than it being ' straight out the box ' with kit tyres so should be interesting:woot:.
Just like to guage how many other people are bringing their trucks? I think we need 4 minimum?
lordnikon
20-01-2012, 07:46 PM
IF i make the day then i will have mine, still 50/50 at the moment though :thumbdown:
mikeyscott
20-01-2012, 08:02 PM
We ideally need 6
wylie
20-01-2012, 09:19 PM
Me :thumbsup:
ASKay
21-01-2012, 08:52 AM
Can do....:thumbsup:
hotrodchris
21-01-2012, 08:55 AM
Your supposed to be on holiday still Alex?:thumbsup::confused:
mikeyscott
21-01-2012, 09:33 AM
We need a min of 6 SC
ASKay
21-01-2012, 04:00 PM
Your supposed to be on holiday still Alex?:thumbsup::confused:
Working I am affriad, in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Barhu, anyway got back Yesterday, so getting my cars ready as I type...... so I should be jet lagged by the end of the day tomorrow :wtf:
hotrodchris
21-01-2012, 10:08 PM
Working I am affriad, in Kuala Lumpur and Johor Barhu, anyway got back Yesterday, so getting my cars ready as I type...... so I should be jet lagged by the end of the day tomorrow :wtf:
Kuala Lumpur nice place even the airport is nice!:thumbsup:
ASKay
22-01-2012, 02:51 PM
Kuala Lumpur nice place even the airport is nice!:thumbsup:
Yep, your soooo right Chris:thumbsup: (but JB is not so nice), I did not make it in time this morning, so having a day with the family, gutted..... oh well..... I knew the Lag would get me in the end.... hope you all had a great days racing.... weather looks fantastic for some fast laps on yellows....
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.