PDA

View Full Version : 29th January


Maddy
20-01-2012, 07:30 PM
Looking for a lift to the next race meeting please from the walkden area.
willing to pay for race fees or ill give you a tenner for petrol.
High insurance prices has forced my car off the road :thumbdown:

Cheers
Dave :)

rc10fan
21-01-2012, 12:30 AM
hi mate i will give you a lift
Names rob, I used to race a bury last year im just coming back into 1/10 again. drop me a pm if your interested

Rob

coleman758
21-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Hey man, I can give you a lift providing I still have my hire car.

Maddy
21-01-2012, 04:39 PM
Cheers lads.
gutted ive not been able to get there.
ill pm you with post code and house number.
Dave

Maddy
21-01-2012, 04:44 PM
Hey man, I can give you a lift providing I still have my hire car.

Whats happened to the MG mate