PDA

View Full Version : Ko Receiver 2.4ghx Help Please


pro4nut
25-01-2012, 03:16 PM
Firstly i would like to point out that i am an idiot.

I have just cut the coax end off the aerial on one of my KR-408s receivers, i havent tested it yet but regardless i now need to replace the aerial wire.

I am happy doing this myself, however where can i buy one?

If not what alternative receivers are on the market that i can use.

I have now locked away all the sharp things from my toolkits so i can't do myself or others any injurys......

bigred5765
25-01-2012, 03:38 PM
clicky (http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ko-Propo-Replacement-Coaxial-Antenna-KR-408S-KR-409S-KOP25503-/180780896863?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item2a1761925f)

pro4nut
25-01-2012, 04:46 PM
Thanks very much, i didnt use a global search on ebay.

Who is the uk distributer of KO?

burgie
25-01-2012, 04:54 PM
You can also use futaba fasst aerial wires which are more readily available in the UK....or st least were when I did a similar thing...

h0m3sy
25-01-2012, 06:18 PM
These guys are the UK distributor for KO
http://www.rcdisco.com/

pro4nut
25-01-2012, 07:00 PM
You can also use futaba fasst aerial wires which are more readily available in the UK....or st least were when I did a similar thing...

Thanks Chris