View Full Version : Hobbywing xtreme stock esc won't configure with controller??
MrTross
26-01-2012, 03:57 PM
Iv update the software and changed settings! Now when I hold res button down and turn it on it won't beep or do anything?
Any ideas??
Mr Eccleston
26-01-2012, 04:33 PM
If you are using a 1S lipo turn off voltage protection via the laptop, then try it.
MrTross
26-01-2012, 04:43 PM
I plugged a 7.2 6 cell in but might have been bit flat! The unit powered up and fan spun and red light was on!
Could it be low voltage then?
Will charge up my lipo and try that?
Also should I be holding the remote in reverse b4 I turn the speed controller on as instructions are not that clear?
RogerM
27-01-2012, 12:33 PM
Set procedure;
turn on TX
turn on ESC whilst holding down the set button
leave the TX throttle in neutral position and press the button (beep)
move TX throttle to full throttle and press the button (beep beep)
move the TX throttle to full backwards position and press the button (beep beep beep).
Return TX throttle to neutral
turn off ESC
wait a couple of seconds
turn on ESC normally
Enjoy :)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.