PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 29th January


SteveB
26-01-2012, 07:24 PM
Who's in? Who's not? Cracking weekend last week, will be running 4WD this weekend:thumbsup:

wylie
26-01-2012, 07:49 PM
I'm out, if weather holds i'll be off to Slough for some nitro fun

martin so16
26-01-2012, 07:57 PM
i will be down not sure what to race yet :confused:

hotrodchris
26-01-2012, 08:31 PM
2wd this weekend

Deano577
26-01-2012, 08:59 PM
i will be there this sunday and looking forward to it :thumbsup:

MrMagoo
26-01-2012, 09:48 PM
I'll be out with the Team C T2C. Had a quick run after racing on Sunday... I'd forgotten how much I enjoy 2wd.

jamiekerr14
26-01-2012, 10:23 PM
Unfortunately:lol: my cousin decided to get married saturday. So I will be in london sat night sunday and will be in no fit state to race haha Have fun chaps!

Stuweatherman
27-01-2012, 09:14 AM
After a full month this month I won't be along this weekend, be back on the 12th as got the last round of Chippenham on the 5th.

Think John Pape will be along on Sunday though.

gwesty
28-01-2012, 04:04 PM
im in , 2wd .

jay , mark ,mason , chris , luke , dom all in 2wd too .

Cammers
29-01-2012, 05:40 PM
Good crack today especially 4wd A final, I had a good start and managed to get close to Al then started going backward so decided to go large :thumbsup:.
It was mentioned on marshalling at the drivers briefing, I didn't have a problem apart from the lack off marshals in some of our heats, but it might be usefull to have a run through of how to marshal especially for younger or less experience. Not putting cars infront of oncoming cars, right direction, not running out in front of other cars, watching for other cars etc. Also drivers to be patient when they crash like im not.

Deano577
29-01-2012, 06:06 PM
had a great morning racing with some good banta