View Full Version : Vintage at TORCH
ASKay
27-01-2012, 07:46 PM
Have you ever run a Vintage heat at torch.....? just out of interest....
I am sure everyone has got their old fav car, could be fun?
mikeyscott
27-01-2012, 07:48 PM
Have you ever run a Vintage heat at torch.....? just out of interest....
I am sure everyone has got their old fav car, could be fun?
my vintage xxcr has mixed it with the modern kit ;)
Deano577
27-01-2012, 09:01 PM
I got an rc 10 just need a body shell if any ones got any ideas where I can get one ?
ASKay
28-01-2012, 09:26 AM
I got an rc 10 just need a body shell if any ones got any ideas where I can get one ?
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Associated-Protech-Body-Clear-RC10-ASC6160-/360426996493?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53eb1f830d
this one????
well i have got an old (21 years) Tamiya Top Force all ready to go, may bring it down tomorrow for a spin...
Deano577
28-01-2012, 10:02 AM
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Associated-Protech-Body-Clear-RC10-ASC6160-/360426996493?pt=Radio_Control_Parts_Accessories&hash=item53eb1f830d
this one????
well i have got an old (21 years) Tamiya Top Force all ready to go, may bring it down tomorrow for a spin...
i just need to put a esc and motor in the car etc
Crazy L
28-01-2012, 09:27 PM
Lol, might dig out the XK98 out the loft:eh?:
Crazy L
02-02-2012, 06:48 PM
Lol, might dig out the XK98 out the loft:eh?:
I just did, it's got a servo in it but nowt else.
If a Vintage race is go, then i'll try and cobble something together:thumbsup:. Will need some electrics though:thumbdown:.
Would take me right back to be wankering diffs again:lol:
swords
02-02-2012, 08:10 PM
might be able to get my cat 2000 up and running for a vintage race or failing that use my trusty xx:thumbsup:
MrMagoo
02-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Wishing I hadn't lost all my old kit. all I have left is an Infinity 14x1 hand wound from back in the day that for some reason I mounted in a tyre truer for foam tyres (wtf was I thinking? fastest tyre truer in the west!).
I should have some sets of Reedy NiCads and a Cat 2000EC somewhere but I have no idea where they went:(
Deano577
02-02-2012, 09:07 PM
So what be the choice do you go fully old school with brushless set up or brushed???? Any one know we're I can get some rc 10 gold tub spares??
Crazy L
02-02-2012, 09:33 PM
Any one know we're I can get some rc 10 gold tub spares??
Lol, Steve Brown?
Deano577
02-02-2012, 10:04 PM
Lol, Steve Brown?
True !!!!
ASKay
02-02-2012, 11:55 PM
So what be the choice do you go fully old school with brushless set up or brushed???? Any one know we're I can get some rc 10 gold tub spares??
So i ran a 7.5T in my Top Force last sunday, and it was not too agressive with mild gearing, if it were anything more punchy, then i have been warned i will be looking at a new gear set as they are expected to strip, soooo...... Unless anyone has a problem then i was planning on running brushless just for conveniance. However, if the concensus is brushed, then ESCs are not too expensive...
Deano577
03-02-2012, 06:52 AM
I best get mine out the garage then?
Northern Monkey
03-02-2012, 08:36 AM
I best finish building a couple then... :thumbsup:
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.