PDA

View Full Version : inline & trailing axels


deano43
27-01-2012, 08:03 PM
i keep looking at peoples setup sheets and keep seeing on the setup sheets inline or trailing axels what the difference & do you get both options in the kit also i does this effect the car cheers deano

Fred79
27-01-2012, 09:36 PM
Here you go:
http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?t=90512

deano43
28-01-2012, 12:23 AM
Ok that exsplains what it does do thanks for that but if it comes with trailing axels as standard how do u change it to inline ? Do i need extra parts or can i change it as the car is now just standard

knighthawk
28-01-2012, 08:36 AM
TLR1062 is needed to change to inline axles

Approx £4.25
Give DMS a shout, great service

deano43
28-01-2012, 12:37 PM
thanks for that , thats another mystery sloved oh i will be doing i know they do a masive amount of spares for most stuff

Al3xis007
30-01-2012, 07:28 PM
losi 22 trailing axles are only trailing by 1mm, a very small amount when nearly all other makes are around 4mm, not worth thinking about the inline axles unless you are 100percent dirt racing in my opinion

uijui
31-01-2012, 06:37 PM
I'm using inlines, as I'm used to them in my vega. One thing I have wondered?? spindle carrier position, should I move the spacer to front from back to maintain same car length??