PDA

View Full Version : Good Nights Racing


Steven Forster
29-01-2012, 11:47 PM
Thought tonight was a good race night after the AGM meeting, loved the track layout especially the corner jump nice and fast :thumbsup:

littlened
30-01-2012, 06:46 AM
I agree.

The jump was great as long as you didn't spend more time under it than on it :)

chris68nufc
30-01-2012, 06:19 PM
Sorry, i slightly disagree...enjoyed the night out but thought the track was far too point and squirt....liked the corner though, nice change!

chrispattinson
30-01-2012, 08:28 PM
I echo Chris' comments, track was too much point and squirt, gotta admit that Stephen Adams owned it though, no one could touch his pace.

N7ELA
30-01-2012, 09:06 PM
I echo Chris' comments, track was too much point and squirt, gotta admit that Stephen Adams owned it though, no one could touch his pace.

I don't agree. Jeff tq'd round 1 and 2 by a mile. Steven won 3rd with ftq and it was all to play for in final. Luck plays a big part on a track like that...!

chris68nufc
30-01-2012, 09:10 PM
Your right.....point and squirt.....and luck!

Shifta
30-01-2012, 09:25 PM
It's quite mad that there's so many differences in opinion of the track last night.
I thought the track was quite technical and you had to stay right on line to get a good lap, you could loose loads of time by running in too deep or getting on the power too quickly.
Also strange only having a short straight but think its good to try different things with the track as you never know what obstacles you may be faced with in the future wherever we race.. It's all good practice :thumbsup:

chris68nufc
30-01-2012, 09:32 PM
I think everybody still enjoyed it though!

Shifta
30-01-2012, 09:35 PM
I really enjoyed it right up to the point when my crown gear bent crunch.. :thumbdown:

Steven Forster
31-01-2012, 08:08 PM
Is seaham on this sunday as RD 5 of worksop is also on aswell, if so anybody got any ideas for the next track layout ???

:thumbsup:

N7ELA
31-01-2012, 08:50 PM
I didn't enjoy it as club nights always wreck yer car. :(

I need a new shock tower, rear wishbone and some new tyres for next time.

Bring on worksop...!

chris68nufc
31-01-2012, 09:07 PM
Worksop is calling our name!!!
Hope the club is still on for the others though!

Shifta
31-01-2012, 09:25 PM
[QUOTE=N7ELA;614880]I didn't enjoy it as club nights always wreck yer car. :(

I believe it's the driver of the car that wrecks it... Nothing to do with the club or the night :p

Steven Forster
31-01-2012, 09:49 PM
Worksop is calling our name!!!
Hope the club is still on for the others though!


Hope so but not always worth opening up for 4-5 people racing :(

jonny carr
01-02-2012, 01:35 AM
was going to turn up on sunday is the club still going to be on?

littlened
01-02-2012, 06:49 AM
I've already made plans for this sunday because someone said it wasn't on, so I won't be there I'm afraid.

Shifta
01-02-2012, 09:58 PM
No sadly it wont be on as most will be at Worksop..

Steven Forster
01-02-2012, 10:25 PM
:(.......

chris68nufc
02-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Why the :( face? Get yourself there. You are more than capable to compete there, the only way you get better is by throwing yourself in at the deep end.....I will try and get you a place if you want, pm me!

corkyjohnson75
02-02-2012, 12:25 PM
Why the :( face? Get yourself there. You are more than capable to compete there, the only way you get better is by throwing yourself in at the deep end.....I will try and get you a place if you want, pm me!

Get ya sell there man ya puff. Its great :thumbsup:

Steven Forster
03-02-2012, 12:37 AM
Why the :( face? Get yourself there. You are more than capable to compete there, the only way you get better is by throwing yourself in at the deep end.....I will try and get you a place if you want, pm me!

Get ya sell there man ya puff. Its great :thumbsup:

face was just cos seaham wont be on, and never really thought about racing down at worksop.......