PDA

View Full Version : Receiver in x4te


jim76
30-01-2012, 03:07 PM
I've just changed my radio gear and my new receiver is a regular one as opposed to a micro one.
I'm really struggling to fit it in on the chassis by the speedo.
I'm thinking it may have to go on the top deck, or maybe get a short servo.

Just wondered how others squeezed theirs in. any pictures would be good.

Ta

Smartalec
30-01-2012, 04:53 PM
Hi Jimbo, I didn't have any trouble at all fitting my large receiver, large servo and speed passion speedo in. I'llpost some pics when I get chance :thumbsup:

jim76
30-01-2012, 05:08 PM
Cheers Alec, it's doing my head in.

jim76
02-02-2012, 01:07 PM
little bit of bumpage in case anyone else has a solution.

Springer - pull your finger out!

Robbiejuk
02-02-2012, 01:09 PM
I get an LRP SXX2, Savox full size and Futaba receiver in mine.

Speedo up against the servo and receiver next to the battery compartment. When I had a novak in there I did put the receiver on the servo though.

Gonky
02-02-2012, 01:18 PM
I get an LRP SXX2, Savox full size and Futaba receiver in mine.

Speedo up against the servo and receiver next to the battery compartment.

Mine was similar to this although i had the reciever in between the speedo and the servo. Not got any pics of it unfortunately and i've now changed reciever that's smaller so not much use to you.

Have you considered placing the reciever on it's side to create a bit of space for you if you're still having trouble?

jim76
02-02-2012, 01:44 PM
can't get it in on it's side either, that's the trouble. The spur cover and side pods just don't give enough room.
I did contemplate on top of the servo, but wasn't sure if the shell would close ok.

Must have another look at it later

nitro_head
02-02-2012, 02:51 PM
i have mine on top of the servo an my shell fits just fine :)

wrighty
05-02-2012, 04:18 PM
I hqve a x4 pro have avox servo futaba reciver and sp esc i got it in