View Full Version : Tools for Losi XXX-CR?
Huw333
17-03-2008, 06:00 PM
Can anyone tell me what tools i will need for a Losi XXX-CR? I mean in terms of wrenches (sockets/allen keys)? :confused:
I used to have some when i owned a losi XX but all my tools have been stolen since then so now i only have metric stuff.
Thanks :)
All I use on mine is:
Hex Wrenches - 0.050", 1/16, 5/64 and 3/32 and a 1.5mm for my UK bought pinions.
Nut drivers - 3/16, 1/4, 11/32 and 3/8.
If your feeling flush you can get them as a Losi set A99104 (hex wrenches) and A99150 (nut drivers).
Hope that helps!
Ian
Huw333
17-03-2008, 09:51 PM
Very helpful! Thanks :thumbsup:
I just want to say that the Losi tools are really nice.
Personally i don't regret buying them (both sets).
I know, I swear by mine too. They are the best tools I have in my pit box (IMO better than the Huddy metric drivers I have).
I was lucky - I managed to pick mine up during a visit to the USA and paid under half what they are in the UK for them. Only problem I have had is I snapped the 0.050" hex wrench on a stuck screw and then had to pay a fortune for a replacement tip in the UK!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.