PDA

View Full Version : Action Cam Video from Sunday


Rob Foster
31-01-2012, 10:13 PM
Hi Everyone, had a really amazing days racing on Sunday despite a few problems with my car! Just thought I would post this link to a video I have uploaded to you tube. It shows a few laps of racing from the cars perspective. Pretty awesome footage. I am sure Justin will be studying it for hours!!!!!!! :thumbsup:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtF8jIm6lrE&context=C3f46556ADOEgsToPDskKqe-_kmbEGu6-2UI624c0w

joe brads
31-01-2012, 10:45 PM
Fantastic footage, Just to clarify that the many times I appear to be upside down, in a mid air roll or stuffed against a barrier, is due to my competitors getting in the way and absolutely nothing to do with my crap driving. Love it:woot: Justin/Joe

woOdy
01-02-2012, 12:50 PM
That is cool mate:thumbsup:
I am very sorry about my miss-hap as I should of had it on my car for the final:blush:

Alan Reeves
01-02-2012, 04:57 PM
Cool vid, I'm the flo yellow durango! :thumbsup:

Maddy
01-02-2012, 06:02 PM
Fantastic mate.