View Full Version : Muchmore Cell Master Legend help
Chris Larner
01-02-2012, 06:37 PM
Just got one of these but didn't get any instructions.
I've got the balance lead etc and wondering if someone could give me a guide to how to set the charger up to do balance charging of my Orion 5500 90c lipo saddle.
All info helpfull including cut off mah, v? Etc
Massive thanks.
tomtom
01-02-2012, 08:26 PM
Could only help a bit as I just got it.
First on power up, you'll see the firmware number. Very important.
I got 1.23A on mine and it means balancing is included on the lipo charging so no need to search for it.
While finding the right charging mode, off course select the current at 1C. Then you have to choose between a few modes, I use race +1. It charges a bit more and once fully charge keep the lipo at optimum voltage. You could select -2/-1/0/1/2. If you don't care about it, just choose normal.
Then it will ask you the max current to send to the lipo. The instructions state to select a 10% higher amp rating than your lipo (5500 for a 5000mA lipo).
Send me an MP if you have more questions, I got the instructions for the older firmware plus another sheet for the updated functions. The manual is rather thin and not that much clear about settings but the charger is just awesome and very precise.
Chris Larner
01-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Thanks for that I'll check what firmware it is tomorrow and give it a go.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.