PDA

View Full Version : Racing 4th February. 2wd/540 Points night


Mike2222
02-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Another round of the Championship. Rnd 5 of the 2wd/540 class. Doors open
1745. Racing starts at around 1845-1900.

Mike

VincentVisser
04-02-2012, 03:36 PM
Are we Racing?

nivek
04-02-2012, 03:43 PM
???? are we ????

nivek
04-02-2012, 03:49 PM
Free to the first person that can pick up ASAP SNOW....:thumbsup:

Avo
04-02-2012, 03:54 PM
hi just wondered if the meeting is still on before some travel from leeds????

VincentVisser
04-02-2012, 04:13 PM
Can anybody phone mike..not have his nuumber... and check if its happening?

AC199
04-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Why wouldnt we be? Its only a bit of snow, grow a pair guys! :P

VincentVisser
04-02-2012, 04:19 PM
Im just thinking about the people having to drive from leeds and bejond to get there... dont want to waste there time to get there and we dont race.

nivek
04-02-2012, 04:23 PM
Thanks for THINKING OF US VINCE . its nice to know some one cares.

VincentVisser
04-02-2012, 04:29 PM
It does look like it on tonight so see you there...

AidyBee
04-02-2012, 04:29 PM
I'll be going; live near Selby so not as tough as Leeds but have just come back from shopping trip to Monks Cross (right next door to Huntingdon) and the roads are all OK.

Hopefully see you guys later...

Avo
04-02-2012, 04:30 PM
It would be a real waste of time to get there to find that theres no racing!!!!!

James Pickard
04-02-2012, 05:12 PM
Hi,
Is racing definitely on? I live over in Harrogate and the roads don't look great, are they any better York way?

nivek
04-02-2012, 05:37 PM
just out side york. roads are covered and traffic slow and heavy:thumbsup:
45 mins to garden centre

Robin A
04-02-2012, 06:01 PM
There's about 15 here already and we are setting up the track

Mike2222
05-02-2012, 03:31 PM
Who was the last one home??

jimarea51
05-02-2012, 03:58 PM
Hey....

Well I must say I really enjoyed the racing last night, I would also like to mention that i think the level of driver etiquette was impeccable, well done lads....

See you all soon....

JIm:thumbsup:

mpg200
05-02-2012, 09:02 PM
Who was the last one home??
I got home at 11:35 drove all the way to shipley.

farmboy
06-02-2012, 10:11 AM
Hey....

Well I must say I really enjoyed the racing last night, I would also like to mention that i think the level of driver etiquette was impeccable, well done lads....

See you all soon....

JIm:thumbsup:

Ah... that'll be the drivers' briefing at work.

Robin A
06-02-2012, 02:18 PM
I got home at 23:40 to Elloughton just outside Hull, 20-30mph all the way.

Alasdair
06-02-2012, 08:29 PM
not much racers there on saturday and i got in fourth place 2wd A final 97 points :eh?:............. there were ownly 5 2wd people.

VincentVisser
07-02-2012, 05:00 PM
MUAHHAHHA I got 3rd...

You where infront of me most of the heats by a lap... what happend in the final?

Alasdair
07-02-2012, 05:39 PM
it was still set up for chaderton. it was sliping mad ,red mist basicly. and also I could not resist your colurfull weels.