PDA

View Full Version : Race control on Sunday


The race controller
09-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Who's doing race control while I watch Wales beat Scotland.

Si Coe
09-02-2012, 01:49 PM
Can't be me - I've got a christening to go to. I'd duck out of it if I could but its a friends kid thats currently seriously ill in Alderhey so I think I rather need to go.

woOdy
09-02-2012, 03:03 PM
Just as a reminder that it is also the 24 hour race on at York club and the Indoor finals at Silverstone so I dont know how many people will turn up?

Maddy
09-02-2012, 03:04 PM
come on scotland he he lol

Chris B
09-02-2012, 07:07 PM
Just as a reminder that it is also the 24 hour race on at York club and the Indoor finals at Silverstone so I dont know how many people will turn up?

I hope it will be busy. Endurance racing is poo and silverstone is a long way away.

coleman758
09-02-2012, 09:12 PM
Well Bury/Budsballs is sending a team upto the 24hr race in York,

Me, Buds (The Fat Turd :woot:), Nick & Martin are making the trip. Really looking forward to it!

So I won't be there either.

Seen as though the 3 people who can do race control can't be there.... whats the plan??

losichris
09-02-2012, 09:24 PM
oh dear, no racing sunday then? been waiting a fortnight for this sunday :(
stu- maybe the comp can go on auto all day , and just put the printouts up after each heat?

sly
09-02-2012, 10:27 PM
If ya need a fix of racing :woot:

Col
09-02-2012, 10:35 PM
Well Bury/Budsballs is sending a team upto the 24hr race in York,

Me, Buds (The Fat Turd :woot:), Nick & Martin are making the trip. Really looking forward to it

Shame you couldn't get the lip on board. You loosers might have stood a chance against my mighty team then...

losichris
09-02-2012, 10:35 PM
If ya need a fix of racing :woot:

southport site says micros/F1?

sly
09-02-2012, 10:48 PM
southport site says micros/F1?

The dates and classes on our calendar are for are for which classes score points on that date.
All classes 2wd, 4wd and micros run every week, f1's are only if enough turn up.

losichris
09-02-2012, 10:51 PM
The dates and classes on our calendar are for are for which classes score points on that date.
All classes 2wd, 4wd and micros run every week, f1's are only if enough turn up.

excellent :) whats the surface you run on? looks like hardboard from clips ive seen, tyre choice? :)

The race controller
09-02-2012, 10:54 PM
I didn't say I wouldn't be there.

sly
09-02-2012, 11:02 PM
Oops boss is back.

medium grip carpet

Si Coe
09-02-2012, 11:18 PM
Rog - Dip into the club funds and get yourself a portable digital TV so you can the match in race control. Problem solved.....


Oh - and the money for the DEX210 should finally be through on Monday so provided Stu's still got one in stock I'll pay him and get it sent round.

budfish
10-02-2012, 03:37 AM
Well Bury/Budsballs is sending a team upto the 24hr race in York,

Me, Buds (The Fat Turd :woot:), Nick & Martin are making the trip. Really looking forward to it!

So I won't be there either.

Seen as though the 3 people who can do race control can't be there.... whats the plan??

Fat turd:confused::confused::confused::confused::confu sed::confused: am I missing something here??? Anyway my mum told me I'm big boned

evertonal
10-02-2012, 03:50 PM
Is racing still on, this sunday?

Darren Wales
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Racing is very much still on this Sunday.

We managed a good turnout in the last heavy snow, so a bit of frost wont curtail the meeting. The race controller will be there doing his usual superb job.

Come along and bring some pals. :thumbsup:

Darren


Is racing still on, this sunday?

The race controller
10-02-2012, 04:02 PM
Is racing still on, this sunday?

yes. unless the snow is more than six inches.

Lee1972
10-02-2012, 06:54 PM
Me and my son will be coming this Sunday, is there racing on the 19th with Chadderton running.

Alan Reeves
10-02-2012, 07:02 PM
No racing at Bury on the 19th, check out this link for future dates :thumbsup:

http://www.bmrcc.co.uk/calendar2012.html

Lee1972
10-02-2012, 10:28 PM
Thanks Alan