View Full Version : 12th
Andyp
11-02-2012, 11:36 AM
Just got a mail to say its on ,Who is racing what class on the 12th ?
littlened
11-02-2012, 11:56 AM
I'll be there
beasty boys motorsport
11-02-2012, 02:04 PM
im there....4wd but trying to go as quick as those with 2wd:lol:
Steven Forster
11-02-2012, 02:14 PM
I'll be there but maybe running 2wd yet :woot:
chrispattinson
11-02-2012, 02:18 PM
4wd .... I need to find more speed in that class .
TangerineDream
11-02-2012, 04:14 PM
Me and Jonny will be there, possibly running both
dpackster1980
11-02-2012, 04:27 PM
Just 4wd for me, need to get the aggression back into the Durango. :thumbsup:
Steven Forster
11-02-2012, 05:26 PM
anybody thought of any track layout ideas ???
:thumbsup:
Andyp
11-02-2012, 05:49 PM
anybody thought of any track layout ideas ???
:thumbsup:
Just make it up as we go along dont we ?
Think im 4wd tomo night........fell out of love with 2wd at the moment
chrispattinson
11-02-2012, 05:51 PM
Yes, just track build as we go ..... looks like some 4wd action then .....
chris68nufc
11-02-2012, 05:53 PM
4wd for me please!!!!!
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.