PDA

View Full Version : Round 4 Winter Series 19th Feb 2012 All day meeting - FINAL ROUND


mikeyscott
13-02-2012, 03:44 PM
So final round of the TORCH 2011/2 winter series this weekend.

Looking forward to it :)

M.Andrews
13-02-2012, 06:22 PM
So final round of the TORCH 2011/2 winter series this weekend.

Looking forward to it :)

Don't you mean NEXT WEEKEND Mikey?!.
Hope to race at the last all dayer(as long as the 410 v3 arrives and can be built in time!).

mikeyscott
13-02-2012, 06:26 PM
Don't you mean NEXT WEEKEND Mikey?!.
Hope to race at the last all dayer(as long as the 410 v3 arrives and can be built in time!).

Oops yes this weekend.

ASKay
13-02-2012, 06:41 PM
Yep, will be there with the sx3, cannot wait

Deano577
13-02-2012, 10:11 PM
I best get the car ready for Sunday then has the track changed ?

JamesRumble
14-02-2012, 12:03 AM
Looking forward to it.

Stuweatherman
14-02-2012, 08:54 AM
I'll be there, hopefully got the car sorted at last!! Think it's gonna be marginally warmer than last weekend!! ;)

mikeyscott
14-02-2012, 08:56 AM
I'll be there, hopefully got the car sorted at last!! Think it's gonna be marginally warmer than last weekend!! ;)

Tropical I heard!

ASKay
14-02-2012, 01:01 PM
Tropical I heard!

Blimey Mikey, your right :thumbsup:

http://www.oople.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=794&pictureid=4863

badger5
14-02-2012, 01:08 PM
At first I thought you'd got Sundays weather forecast mixed up with KL's, but then I saw the chance of precipitation at 0%. :woot:

Crazy L
14-02-2012, 09:36 PM
I don't know wether to do 2 or 4wd, I quite fancy 2, but dunno if I can be arsed to finish shell off trackside.

And hopefully I'd be over this bug by then.

ASKay
14-02-2012, 10:23 PM
At first I thought you'd got Sundays weather forecast mixed up with KL's, but then I saw the chance of precipitation at 0%. :woot:

and it would be of course only between 4pm and 6pm :lol:

so in all seriousness the weather forecast is now Sunny, no clouds :thumbsup: looks like yellows may be making an appearance :) (he said checking the state of his yellow MS tyres :blush:)

badger5
14-02-2012, 11:26 PM
Sadly I can't make it this Sunday, have to go play with a Pussers grey in Rosyth.
Here's hoping you all have a good day.

Randall34
16-02-2012, 02:25 PM
I'm taking my Dad to see Saints play on saturday, so i will be staying at his overnight and will be able to give the Pred another outing.
Woop Woop, Toe-out racing.

masons01
16-02-2012, 02:32 PM
is rc lazy gonna be there?

mikeyscott
16-02-2012, 02:33 PM
is rc lazy gonna be there?

Hi Mark,

Not sure, what are you after?

Mike

Stuweatherman
16-02-2012, 02:35 PM
is rc lazy gonna be there?

I don't think that simon is planning on going, not sure about mark.

Skelbo
17-02-2012, 10:25 PM
Are juniors able to run on Sunday? The little 'un and i may come down if he can race.

simoncrabb
17-02-2012, 10:47 PM
is rc lazy gonna be there?

Nope sorry, our real lives are a bit busy right now.

simoncrabb
17-02-2012, 10:49 PM
is rc lazy gonna be there?

Nope sorry, our real lives are a bit busy right now!

martin so16
18-02-2012, 06:23 PM
Are juniors able to run on Sunday? The little 'un and i may come down if he can race.

cant seeing it being a problem this sunday is a allday meeting last round of are winter series we have a junior that races most sundays which is never a problem :thumbsup:

TARTMAN
18-02-2012, 10:30 PM
All packed up in the car and ready for the early start. Not raced outside for ages, looking forward to it.

IF anyone needs any cougar spares, i have listed them on the for sale section, will have them withy me tomorrow........

see you all in the morning.........:thumbsup:

Skelbo
19-02-2012, 12:08 AM
Thanks Martin. Sadly I've been laid low with some bug, so we won't make it, but we will gey down for a morning soon.