PDA

View Full Version : Who is Racing 26th feb


DHB
23-02-2012, 04:33 PM
Who is in for a morning session:lol: Last check weather looked ok. Myself and i believe John Clarke will be running meeting.

Dan

jamiekerr14
23-02-2012, 04:45 PM
If I'm free I will be!

wylie
23-02-2012, 04:49 PM
Count me in :thumbsup:

Dudders
23-02-2012, 05:03 PM
Hi Dan,

Well done for still running a meeting with everyone away. I was planning to come down but I think I've had my RC fill for a few weeks to be honest :thumbdown:.

Hope all goes well.

Neil

hotrodchris
23-02-2012, 06:40 PM
Have fun boys!:thumbsup:
looks like the weather will be good for you this weekend!:thumbsup:

Cammers
23-02-2012, 06:59 PM
Im in:thumbsup:

dibble34
23-02-2012, 07:23 PM
Might even dust off the Losi 22 :)

jpmatrix
23-02-2012, 10:15 PM
I'm up for a blat.:thumbsup:

terrybmw
24-02-2012, 03:05 PM
I have only raced at torch once but I'm getting a new car today and looking foward to bringing it down Sunday

DHB
26-02-2012, 02:18 PM
Good mornings racing, weather was awesome. Thanks Dave for supporting race control whilst I raced.

jamiekerr14
26-02-2012, 02:19 PM
Thanks to you Dan and well done to Dave for chipping in, a great morning's racing. And the weather was spot on! Cheers Dan!:thumbsup:

Deano577
26-02-2012, 03:29 PM
Yup cracking weather summers coming a good mornings racing thanks dan for running the morning meeting.

dobber
26-02-2012, 03:41 PM
Thoroughly enjoyed the mornings racing, and only my second time at TORCH. I'll certainly be coming again. Well done to all involved :)

dibble34
26-02-2012, 06:07 PM
Good mornings racing, weather was awesome. Thanks Dave for supporting race control whilst I raced.

Pleasure mate, cheers for the lend of the car. Shame i couldn't tame it :blush:
Really good morning, with some good close racing

wylie
26-02-2012, 07:40 PM
Many thanks Dan, had a good day's racinig.