PDA

View Full Version : Using iPhone


matthew
23-02-2012, 08:32 PM
Hi ladies and gents, I'm out of the house at the moment so I'm using my iPhone and for some reason it's really slow at typing, anyone else had this problem? It's the iPhone 4 if that makes any differents.
Any help much appreciated 👍
Thank Matt

Big G
23-02-2012, 09:44 PM
yeah I get that when typing on oople. no idea why it does it, but we're not alone.

Karting
23-02-2012, 09:51 PM
Double tap the round 'home' button and close all the apps at the bottom o the screen which are left runnin and slows down your phone.

Im on my iphone now and its fine

matthew
23-02-2012, 10:27 PM
That's a shame really 👎 u would think being the best on the market it would be quick! Btw guys what forum app are you using? Im using one of these free apps, i have heard of this tap & talk but u got to pay for it, don't know if it's worth paying for.

Col
23-02-2012, 10:53 PM
u would think being the best on the market it would be quick!

Someone told you a lie...
One of the best? Sure, I'll agree with that.
The best? Not a chance!

Richard Lowe
23-02-2012, 11:16 PM
oOple has been pretty sluggish on mine for a while, it's all those Spazrango adverts at the top I think :lol:

sime46
23-02-2012, 11:22 PM
Mines been like this for a while. No idea why tho.

LEGEND
23-02-2012, 11:33 PM
I have also found that it is pretty sluggish when typing on here. Just gunna have to ignore it me thinks cause of all the adverts slowing the browser down.

B4 Sloth
23-02-2012, 11:48 PM
I pad is the same...not helped by the fact I need a dialling wand:lol:

matthew
23-02-2012, 11:54 PM
Okay guess I'll have to put up with it, its not to bad really just wondered if anyone else was having the same problem, looks like we all are :o.
Thanks for all the info peps :) :thumbsup: