View Full Version : LiPo Charger / Discharger
Chequered Flag Racing
27-02-2012, 07:54 AM
Any chargers out there that can balance discharge 2s at more than 1 amp say upto 5 amps?
chris_dono
27-02-2012, 08:31 AM
GM and Nosram both discharge at more than 1amp
Chequered Flag Racing
27-02-2012, 08:37 AM
GM and Nosram both discharge at more than 1amp
tease, is it all models or just specific ones?
chris_dono
27-02-2012, 08:38 AM
I've got the ultra duo 45 and that does 5amps
and the nosram stealth touch does 20
university_dave
27-02-2012, 09:46 AM
Ultra Duo 45 does up to 10 amps on discharge - at least mine does anyway...
chris_dono
27-02-2012, 09:50 AM
Ultra Duo 45 does up to 10 amps on discharge - at least mine does anyway...
typo, I have the 40, not the 45 :)
mark christopher
27-02-2012, 11:35 AM
bantam do some too
RudolfXC
27-02-2012, 11:38 AM
I saw a Ripmax Elite at Ardent yesterday that also discharges at 20A.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.