View Full Version : NEW LOSI 4WD NEWS
Projectzip
01-03-2012, 04:27 PM
LOOOK
http://www.rcracer.com/off-road-electric-articles-112/3858-losi-124-rtr-truggy
http://www.rcracer.com/images/stories/2012-03/010312content/LOSB0244.jpg
Come on admit it if you thought it was gonna be 10th scale!
:thumbsup:
MOGGIE XL
01-03-2012, 06:55 PM
I can't understand why the XXX4 isn't more popular,it seems to have a bad reputation but I think it is the best 4wd out there.So easy to drive
and work on.
I can't understand why the XXX4 isn't more popular,it seems to have a bad reputation but I think it is the best 4wd out there.So easy to drive
and work on.
I always liked my XXX4G+, although it wasn't so good on a really rutted bumpy track.
TKG26
02-03-2012, 02:14 AM
YOU SON OF A B@#$%@#$% I clicked so f-ing hard!
DAMN where is that new TLR44????
LOL good one
Projectzip
02-03-2012, 07:35 AM
YOU SON OF A B@#$%@#$% I clicked so f-ing hard!
DAMN where is that new TLR44????
LOL good one
Ha ha but I did say Losi not TLR :lol:
TKG26
03-03-2012, 08:00 PM
Son of a bitch.. I clicked this again!
:o
styleone
04-03-2012, 01:02 AM
Can they really ever beat the xx4 and xxx4? Saying that TLR must be planning to step up with a new 4wd chassis especially with the calibre of drivers who run for them in the U.S!
Fingers and toes crossed ey guys
TKG26
04-03-2012, 04:30 PM
TLR44 wish list:
-all metric like the 22
-22 front and rear suspention
-gear diffs
-flexibility to run any pack like the 22
-shaft or belt dont matter but if its belt make it accesable quickly
-quick access diffs.
-use same wheels as the 22(hex sizes)
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.