PDA

View Full Version : Is racing on 4th march?


DAVO
01-03-2012, 08:34 PM
any racing this weekend 4th march
thanks

chris68nufc
01-03-2012, 08:53 PM
Should be mate!

I'm hoping so anyway!!!!

Unless everybody fancies going to help pally wally build his track?

That's if we are wanted!?:thumbsup:

chris68nufc
01-03-2012, 09:55 PM
Double D

DAVO
01-03-2012, 11:13 PM
Unless everybody fancies going to help pally wally build his track?
That's if we are wanted!?:thumbsup:

If your serous ,

I am free on Saturday afternoon and all day Sunday if people are going to help Paul Wally build the track i will be up for it, the sooner its finished the sooner we can race on it...

weather for Sunday at the track
http://www.metcheck.com/V40/UK/FREE/dayforecast.asp?zipcode=NE8%203AT&day=3

Steven Forster
01-03-2012, 11:55 PM
Will be paint balling all day saturday so cant help with track build/finish could do sunday like but will defo be racing at seaham at 5:30/6pm :thumbsup:

littlened
02-03-2012, 07:50 AM
I can't make sunday, going away for the weekend.

I think that's going to be three weeks in a row I've missed...gutted.

Dalla
02-03-2012, 07:56 AM
As above. I have picked up the computer etc from Pack and I will make sure the bugs are charged :lol:

See you there.

Steven Forster
02-03-2012, 04:51 PM
As above. I have picked up the computer etc from Pack and I will make sure the bugs are charged :lol:

See you there.

:thumbsup:

DAVO
02-03-2012, 05:15 PM
So are people going to help Paul on Sunday day time then ?

DAVO
04-03-2012, 02:41 PM
Poss be 4 of us from crook running 2wd tonight..

Steven Forster
04-03-2012, 04:30 PM
5:30 or 6pm Open doors ??? :p