DianneH
04-03-2012, 07:55 AM
The following drivers have asked to race but need to confirm their entries with a Paypal payment.
2wd
Ross Barras - now received
Matthew Latham
Aaron Leven
Rob Stanway - now received
4wd
Bob Childe - now received
Luke Holdsworth - now received
Mark Jarvis
Matthew Latham
Aaron Leven
Scott Meichan - now received
Rob Stanway - now received
I am now allowing reserve drivers into the meeting so if you want to do the final round then you need to process your entry quickly or you will not get a place.
If you cannot do the final round then I would appreciate you letting me know.
Any drivers that have done previous rounds and have not booked in but wish to race then please contact me.
Regards
Dianne
2wd
Ross Barras - now received
Matthew Latham
Aaron Leven
Rob Stanway - now received
4wd
Bob Childe - now received
Luke Holdsworth - now received
Mark Jarvis
Matthew Latham
Aaron Leven
Scott Meichan - now received
Rob Stanway - now received
I am now allowing reserve drivers into the meeting so if you want to do the final round then you need to process your entry quickly or you will not get a place.
If you cannot do the final round then I would appreciate you letting me know.
Any drivers that have done previous rounds and have not booked in but wish to race then please contact me.
Regards
Dianne