PDA

View Full Version : Ko Propo EX 5UR and analogue servos?


Royal Male
04-03-2012, 01:38 PM
Hi,

Firstly does anyone use the EX 5UR? and is it true that it can only be used with digital servos?

I have read somewhere that this is (quote: "due to the frame rate being set at 8.0ms wich is too fast for an analog servo".......

...I'm lost.

any advice/experiences always welcome.

cheers

fidspeed
05-03-2012, 05:44 AM
hi i have one
i do use it with digital servos tho , will try an old analogue tonite and see what happens will let you know

Fid

Royal Male
05-03-2012, 09:49 AM
hi i have one
i do use it with digital servos tho , will try an old analogue tonite and see what happens will let you know

Fid

I've decided to sell all my Ko Propo gear would you be interested?
I have:

RX:
2x 4ch KR_408s

1x 2ch KR-210S

TX:
EX 5UR

fidspeed
05-03-2012, 10:01 AM
hi
dont need anymore i have 5 helios already with 40mhz, ko 2,4 and spekky 2.4 modules :D:D

regards Fid