PDA

View Full Version : oOple Invernational 2012 - Entry now live


jimmy
05-03-2012, 10:25 PM
http://ooplerace.com/2012news.jpg (http://www.ooplerace.com)

We announced the date quite a while back - but now the entry form and website are live for the 2012 oOple Invernational - held over the weekend of 27th-29th July 2012.

The event is the first big race on the all-new RHR-DIRT venue - an exciting new clay track in England. We'll also run the control tyre which the new clay track is running - which will be PROLINE HOLESHOT tyres all round, and any proline rib on the front of 2WD buggy.

Classes at this years event will be 2WD buggy, 4WD buggy & Short Course Truck. Classes will be £25, or £45 for two classes - all classes run both days.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/ooplerace2011/winners.jpg

Check out the website for the race for more information and the entry form - www.ooplerace.com (http://www.ooplerace.com)

This will be an EPIC race - previous years races have been a fantastic festival weekend and with the new RHR DIRT venue, things are sure to be memorable both on and off the track.

http://www.oople.com/rc/photos/ooplerace2011/day2/beer/OOP_2392.jpg

jimmy
05-03-2012, 10:25 PM
http://ooplerace.com/2012news-big.jpg

Stu
05-03-2012, 10:32 PM
And so it begins.

rc10fan
05-03-2012, 10:34 PM
woo hoo

jimmy
05-03-2012, 10:37 PM
Right now we're not certain what Short Course will look like - it will depend on numbers we get in as to whether it'll be a heat of 2WD and a heat of 4WD, or just 2WD / just 4WD.

sime46
05-03-2012, 10:39 PM
Entry sent. Fingers crossed. Woohoo!!!

rc10fan
05-03-2012, 10:41 PM
entry sent :) lets pray for great weather like last year

discothesnake
05-03-2012, 10:42 PM
Mine sent too. Please invite me down again.......:blush:

Fletch248
05-03-2012, 10:47 PM
SENT... going to be great

msxmre
05-03-2012, 10:49 PM
Awesome news, Cheered me right up this has. Let's hope we get an invite to come down again.
Scotty....

Northy
05-03-2012, 10:53 PM
Bribes being taken :woot:

dhann42
05-03-2012, 10:58 PM
Hope I can bring Fiona this year :D

russmini
05-03-2012, 11:02 PM
Awesome !!!

Entry Sent :D


Yes, please bring Fiona.... :o

jimmy
05-03-2012, 11:03 PM
As a reminder for everyone - it says this next to email address

"please double check - this is VITAL"

This is how to miss getting an entry accepted and lose out:

[email protected]

...Yes Graham, you've spelt it wrongly. Luckily we know you, but anyone else might struggle if they don't enter their email address correctly. Please check! :thumbsup:

Martin Wallace
05-03-2012, 11:04 PM
Sent also, cant wait this time :thumbsup:

jimmy
05-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Congrats to our first overseas entry submission - Derek McCloskey from Ireland! :woot:

matthew
05-03-2012, 11:07 PM
Entry in :) this event look out of this world :cool:
BTW how does it work, ie how is it decided on who attends and who doesn't? how many people is the event capped too?

jimmy
05-03-2012, 11:14 PM
We're looking at approximately 18 heats. A full schedule will be online fairly soon (weeks, not minutes) and we'll update the drivers list when entries are confirmed and John (Oscar) has put them on the system - we didn't do this previously but we'll do it this year in advance so everyone can see who's coming before they get there.

We've got a few top drivers already interested - but I don't want to spoil any surprises before it's official.

How do you get in.... put in your entry is the main thing. We try to give a fair and even split between Overseas drivers, Superstar drivers, and average club-level type of drivers. The A-finals should see some awesome driving, the lowest final is likely to resemble the muppet show - so everyone can have a good time. :thumbsup:

jampat2004
05-03-2012, 11:17 PM
entry form sent new worlds car ordered loved it last year and was the first to get my car through the fire hoop.
fingers crossed i get in.:p

James
05-03-2012, 11:27 PM
To give you an idea of what the new dirt venue will be like when completed, this is an early vid of a few imaginary test laps!

ig7p9RYxkf8

raymondkerr
05-03-2012, 11:30 PM
Entry in, fingers crossed this is gonna be awesome. Jimmy, where do i send the bribes to? Lol. :-)

jaysllim
06-03-2012, 12:01 AM
Hi guys I sent in my entry form but just to say that im in a wheelchair so im just double checking its still going to be ok for me to race IF (nd that abig if because I aint no super star lol) I get an entry

Razer
06-03-2012, 12:24 AM
Entry submitted. Really hope I get a spot, track looks AWESOME!

pugs
06-03-2012, 12:36 AM
entry sent, dirt looks good:thumbsup:

Alan Reeves
06-03-2012, 02:18 AM
Entry submitted, hopefully a chance to race on the dirt :woot:

fingers crossed now :thumbsup:

DragonRider
06-03-2012, 06:48 AM
Entry Submitted.

Really hoping to get an entry as wanted to race at oOple Invernational since getting back into buggies.

acorn28
06-03-2012, 07:40 AM
This has put me in a great mood for a Tuesday! Entry sent and fingers crossed, better curb the excitement and get my backside to work now though.

AndrewCaunt
06-03-2012, 07:43 AM
Entry in carnt wait buzzin :thumbsup::thumbsup: Beer Race :thumbsup:

David Church
06-03-2012, 07:54 AM
Entry sent in!!! Now who do I bribe???:thumbsup:

budfish
06-03-2012, 08:10 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: I can't wait for the midget throwing competition just need to find a willing midget!!!! Fingers crossed

discothesnake
06-03-2012, 08:34 AM
That track looks awsome. Really awsome. Best track i have ever seen! Ever!

(is that enough sucking up or is cash going to have to be involved? I am from Scotland remember) :thumbsup:

MRD
06-03-2012, 09:36 AM
I've put my entry in but I think I pressed send as I was filling it in :blush:. Hope its gone through ok .

Its worth coming out of retirement for :thumbsup:.

Legacy555
06-03-2012, 09:51 AM
Congrats to our first overseas entry submission - Derek McCloskey from Ireland! :woot:

Me too! :thumbsup:

Cardnim
06-03-2012, 10:01 AM
Me too! :thumbsup:

Cant let all you Dubliners have all the fun... hehehe
The North is coming too!!!

Entry in. :woot::woot:

Christer Rasmussen
06-03-2012, 11:11 AM
Had hoped for a date closer to the Belgien GP and then take both races, will see what's possible.

Adam F
06-03-2012, 01:02 PM
Entry in... fingers crossed!

reg
06-03-2012, 01:20 PM
Entry in........:thumbsup:..........This is what my Durango SCT was made for,a long weekend racing on dirt :wub

fingers crossed:thumbsup:

Karting
06-03-2012, 01:42 PM
my entry is in... :) my tent is packed

jimmy
06-03-2012, 01:58 PM
Former Euro Champion - Chris Doughty - has signed up to race! :thumbsup:

GRIFF55
06-03-2012, 02:26 PM
Who!!:lol:
Hope I can get this weekend off:wub

Mike Parker
06-03-2012, 02:44 PM
Mine's in!!

Weekend pass sorted too woop woop :thumbsup:

cornishboy176
06-03-2012, 02:58 PM
Entry done = Check
Time off work booked = Check
Permission off her indoors to spend a weekend drinking,partying and playing with toy cars = Check
9 gallons of Cornish Real Ale on order = Check

Bring it on!!!!

Cornish boys on tour!!!

footey
06-03-2012, 03:29 PM
ummmmmm could you get some propper scrumpy jack;)

James
06-03-2012, 03:36 PM
As its on the dirt track can you all pray for sunshine please and/or do the appropriate sunshine dance... :cool:

Collegeboy
06-03-2012, 04:21 PM
Entry sent, hope to be successful and try the Caster SK-10 Pro V2, on clay.

NeilRalph77
06-03-2012, 05:35 PM
entry form sent new worlds car ordered loved it last year and was the first to get my car through the fire hoop.
fingers crossed i get in.:p

Did you not just sell that 22 to Ryan as brand new never raced or rallied?:lol:

gixxer
06-03-2012, 05:50 PM
My entry form is in, first time aplying hope I get in I'm sure you can squeeze us 3 cornish boys in if nothing else ill be good at the beer race!!

Bring it on!!!

jonathan may
06-03-2012, 05:52 PM
sent mine in fingers crossed

Robocop
06-03-2012, 06:08 PM
Don't you mean 5 Cornish boys

orinoco
06-03-2012, 06:18 PM
I would be grateful to help be part of the muppet show..... fingers crossed for myself and Jamie.

traffman
06-03-2012, 06:45 PM
Sent mine in , fingers crossed.

1rcdad
06-03-2012, 07:38 PM
Thats my entry in for short course,permission granted from wife and time off from work booked.,just hope i get an entry now.

Wupding
06-03-2012, 07:57 PM
Entry in.....I just hope by some miracle I am accepted... Everything crossed:p

stumpiey
06-03-2012, 08:37 PM
forms done, just sit back and wait to see if i get in, not raced 10th on dirt before:D

budgio
06-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Entry in ..fingers crossed :)

jimmy
06-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Hupo honigl , 2011 2wd champ has registered for this years event:thumbsup:

reg
06-03-2012, 10:15 PM
As its on the dirt track can you all pray for sunshine please and/or do the appropriate sunshine dance... :cool:

or just bring your SCT:thumbsup:

Razer
06-03-2012, 10:25 PM
Just paid my entry fee!

Robbiejuk
06-03-2012, 10:36 PM
or just bring your SCT:thumbsup:

I have booked in with mine :thumbsup:

TARTMAN
06-03-2012, 11:31 PM
out of interest, yes put my entry in ...........ooeer missis......

when do the oople gods decide whos in and whos not?

Just so i can get a rough idea.

Have permission, no, scrub that, she said yes please, go racing, I like the bed to myself so i can sleep like a starfish when you away!!!!

Hmmmmmm..........But i get to go rracing so thats a bonus!!!!:D

gixxer
07-03-2012, 09:51 PM
Don't you mean 5 Cornish boys

Sorry mate didn't know you 2 were going too gonna be a right laff!

Oscar
07-03-2012, 10:27 PM
Entry done = Check
Time off work booked = Check
Permission off her indoors to spend a weekend drinking,partying and playing with toy cars = Check
9 gallons of Cornish Real Ale on order = Check

Bring it on!!!!

Cornish boys on tour!!!

Sorry, the rules of the Invernational clearly state you must leave this in race control :D:D

RogerM
08-03-2012, 12:41 PM
Yet again it clashes with a West Mids regional so I can't race at this event .... gutted
:cry:

Stu
08-03-2012, 06:36 PM
As of 6.30pm today the following have registered their interest in this event. If you have filled in the form and you are not on this list then do it again.

Adam Foley
Adam Lewis
Adam McBride
Adam Skelding
Adam Urbanowski
Alan Marson
Alan Reeves
Alec Springer
andrew bulmer
Andrew Carter
Andrew Hanley
Andrew Rochell
andrew ryan
Andrew Shillito
Andrew Twigger
Andrew Webb
Andy Cottom
Andy Grason
ANDY LODWICK
Andy Pearson
andy wesson
Anthony Potter
Ashley Caunt
Ben Jemison
bill jessop
Brian Preddy
bryan blackhall
Carl Davis
Carl Rowlinson
Charlie Ware
Chris Doughty
Chris Foster
Chris Long
chris mills
Chris Read
Chris stewart
CHRIS SUTCLIFFE
Colin May
Colin McCaffery
Colin Whelan
craig bruce macintyre
Craig Collinson
craig flynn
Craig mead
CRAIG WHITEHEAD
Cris Oxley
Dale Richardson
Damian Whittle
Dan Greenwood
Daniel Austin
Danny McGee
Darren Horsman
Darren Parker
Dave Corah
DAVE JACKSON
David (shrek) Hannah
David Church
David lockley
David McKeown
David Poulter
David Smith
Derek McCloskey
derek wilson
dj kirky
Eye Ball Paul
freddie russell
Gareth 'RAMMER' Stanton (edit by Griff)
Gary Jordaan
Gavin Rogers
glyn jessop
graeme hunter
Graham Eldridge
Graham North
Greg Williams
Guy Dickinson
Hupo Hönigl
Iain Mellish
Iain Pollard
Ian Edwards
Ian Hughes
Ian Hunter
Ian Ward
James Ambrose
James Barker
james burgess
James Garner
James Helliwell
James Mcfadyean
James mills
James Rumble
James Wilkinson
james wright
jamie cheshire
Jamie McCaffery
Jamie Parkinson
jamie paton
Jason Ametrine
Jason Birch
Jason Potter
Jeroen Vanneste
Jim Dixon
Jimmy Whitehall
Joel Maher
John Brook
john dowling
John Jones
John Nolan
John Own
John rawcliffe
John spencer
Jon Dell
Jonathan may
Jordan Atha
Jordan Taylor
Joseph Cockill
Keith Marson
Kieran cox
lee bennetts
Lee Fraser
Lew Page
mark christopher
Mark cruddas
Mark Dell
Mark Dyson
Mark Field
Mark Fletcher
Mark Gillies
Mark Millichip
Mark Nash
Mark Stanton
Mark Stevens
mark vardy
Martin Sørlie
Martin Wallace
Matt Nicholls
Matthew Bateson
matthew jessop
matthew latham
Matthew whitehead
Michael Dunn
Michael Wright
Mike Parker
Natalie Williams
nathan ralls
Neil Percival
Neil Ralph
Nick Gurnell
Nick Cox
Nick Caro
Nick Wilson
oliver currie
Olly Vaux
Oz Gurnell
Paul "stumpy" Taylor
Paul Farrand
Paul Field
Paul Harrod
Paul Harrod
Paul maxwell
Paul rose
Paul Upton
Pete Watson
Phil Rance
Phillip Pullen
Raymond kerr
reiss blackhall
richard coates
Richard Drake
Rob Elmes
rob forbes
Rob Stanway
Robert Jaques
robert mclaurin
Robin Abram
Robin Calvert
Ross Irwin
Russ Wynn-Smith
russell woodhouse
Ryan Stirling
Sam Dimelow
Sam Harris
Scott Faulkner
Scott Meichan
shane foot
shaun howe
Simon cox
Simon Heath
simon miller
Simon Shearing
simon smith
stefan godfree
Stephen Adams
Steven Pierce
Stevie dow
Stewart mcleod
Stu Evans
stu hurley
Stu Learmonth
stuart band
stuart gains
Tim Finch
Tony Evdoka
tony sartori
Vicky oOple
wayne wilson
Wesley Davis
Will nearn
William White
wouter wynen

Almost as many as a NW regional.

WHITTLER555
08-03-2012, 06:50 PM
Almost as many as a NW regional

HA!HA!HA!:woot:

Fozzy1989
08-03-2012, 07:30 PM
Well at least i managed to spell my name right :thumbsup: any ideas when we will roughly know if we have got in or not.

Cheers
Chris

Jraw4
08-03-2012, 07:53 PM
I was thinking the same, you wouldent believe you can even cross the things i have crossed:thumbsup:

TARTMAN
08-03-2012, 09:04 PM
my name to the middle?

Darren "TARTMAN" Parker.......... feel undressed without it lol......:thumbsup::p

GRIFF55
08-03-2012, 09:16 PM
Good to see RAMMER is on the list!:thumbsup:

sime46
08-03-2012, 10:24 PM
Wooohooo. Confirmation email received. Payment sent. Yeeehaaa. I'm in!!! Bring on the madness.

john333
08-03-2012, 11:10 PM
Wooohooo. Confirmation email received. Payment sent. Yeeehaaa. I'm in!!! Bring on the madness.

Just don't be picking any fights with cage fighters while you're there lol :D

pugs
08-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Payment sent.....bring it on!!!:thumbsup:

Col
08-03-2012, 11:41 PM
Payment sent.....bring it on!!!:thumbsup:

You still owe me a hog roast!

I only managed 6 last year...

pugs
08-03-2012, 11:54 PM
You still owe me a hog roast!

I only managed 6 last year...


6.....not many for you Col:lol::lol: deffo be an extra one in there for you this year:D

Col
08-03-2012, 11:55 PM
6.....not many for you Col:lol::lol: deffo be an extra one in there for you this year:D

:thumbsup:

ian h
09-03-2012, 02:19 AM
Payment sent.....bring it on!!!:thumbsup:
And me a beer or two, Ill bring the JD!

MRD
09-03-2012, 08:15 AM
You still owe me a spit roast!

I only managed 6 last year...

:o Talk about taking it up a notch this year.

Money sent last night :thumbsup:. Yeeeaaa!

Jraw4
09-03-2012, 09:02 AM
i have no email or pms, does that mean i am not worthy?

TARTMAN
09-03-2012, 09:15 AM
i have no email or pms, does that mean i am not worthy?

Thinking the same. :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

but, am hoping they are still deciding and theres still a chance for mere mortals!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

john333
09-03-2012, 09:21 AM
mine was weeks later than most last year, still got in though. just wish it would come soon as could do without any more stress at the mo :-(

footey
09-03-2012, 10:10 AM
the selection process is on going they take there time in choosing the people they want to attend and it can take weeks hold on and keep you fingers and everything crossed

jampat2004
09-03-2012, 10:26 AM
:thumbsup::thumbsup:sorted got the confirmation im in money sent:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Jraw4
09-03-2012, 12:29 PM
bugger me its like being at school and watching that person who gets picked last for the football team.:lol:

Northy
09-03-2012, 12:38 PM
Yet again it clashes with a West Mids regional so I can't race at this event .... gutted
:cry:

Seriously? That's a pity, but our date was announced on 11-12-2011 :cry:

john333
09-03-2012, 12:42 PM
bugger me its like being at school and watching that person who gets picked last for the football team.:lol:

I was that person at school on a couple of occasions, and yes you're right, it's exactly the same feeling :cry:

come on lads, even my missus wants to come again this year, it's the only one she'll go to :drool::drool::wub

john333
09-03-2012, 12:44 PM
oh and Graham, I admire you both as a man and a racer, and your oOple race drivers briefings are just superb..................................is that enough sucking up or do you want some more?? lol

Northy
09-03-2012, 12:55 PM
your oOple race drivers briefings are just superb..................................

Are they? :confused: I have to try really hard not to curse and swear! :lol:

Jraw4
09-03-2012, 01:01 PM
I was that person at school on a couple of occasions, and yes you're right, it's exactly the same feeling :cry:

come on lads, even my missus wants to come again this year, it's the only one she'll go to :drool::drool::wub

Christ are you mad, im just hoping that my missus has started an affair with the postman so she wont want to come:lol:

john333
09-03-2012, 01:03 PM
Are they? :confused: I have to try really hard not to curse and swear! :lol:

That's the best thing about them :D nothing like a well timed curse slipping out unannounced :thumbsup:

john333
09-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Christ are you mad, im just hoping that my missus has started an affair with the postman so she wont want to come:lol:

we haven't reached that stage yet :D and she supplies me with tea, biscuits and fags thoughout the day so it works well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

acorn28
09-03-2012, 01:06 PM
come on lads, even my missus wants to come again this year, it's the only one she'll go to :drool::drool::wub[/QUOTE]

I'm trying hard not to sell it to my Missus, although, the extra pair of hands putting up the tent might be useful.

john333
09-03-2012, 01:09 PM
come on lads, even my missus wants to come again this year, it's the only one she'll go to :drool::drool::wub

I'm trying hard not to sell it to my Missus, although, the extra pair of hands putting up the tent might be useful.[/QUOTE]

we borrowed a camper van and awning last year, 4 of us were fighting it for a good 2 hours wondering how it went together, so the more hands the merrier :lol:

TARTMAN
09-03-2012, 01:36 PM
I am very happy to leave mine at home. Shes VERY happy to let me go alone............. It works well.... She has no interest in my "toy" car hobby and that suits me just fine.
Means i can have a proper larf and stay up late! hehe..........:thumbsup:

Wupding
09-03-2012, 01:41 PM
I am very happy to leave mine at home. Shes VERY happy to let me go alone............. It works well.... She has no interest in my "toy" car hobby and that suits me just fine.
Means i can have a proper larf and stay up late! hehe..........:thumbsup:

I would sell you my missus for a packet of Midget Gems if i could get into the Oople Invertational...

Only 24 years young.... tidy body work and serviced regularly

Offers welcome

john333
09-03-2012, 01:43 PM
I would sell you my missus for a packet of Midget Gems if i could get into the Oople Invertational...

Only 24 years young.... tidy body work and serviced regularly

Offers welcome

PMSL :thumbsup::thumbsup:

TARTMAN
09-03-2012, 01:50 PM
I would sell you my missus for a packet of Midget Gems if i could get into the Oople Invertational...

Only 24 years young.... tidy body work and serviced regularly

Offers welcome


Mines 30 just, and also well looked after and in great condition, alas, she comes with a major problem, while loving me being away, and cooks, etc............. she is......... I have to say.............

GINGER................

john333
09-03-2012, 02:06 PM
............. she is......... I have to say.............

GINGER................

my condolencies on that one................so is mine :D

Northy
09-03-2012, 02:14 PM
Loving this banter on a Friday afternoon :lol:

Wupding
09-03-2012, 02:19 PM
This is turning into a wife swapping event!:thumbsup:

Who is bringing the fish bowl!

TARTMAN
09-03-2012, 02:21 PM
how about a box and we chuck the TX's in......... LOLOL.........

This is turning into a wife swapping event!:thumbsup:

Who is bringing the fish bowl!

Wupding
09-03-2012, 02:37 PM
Ha ha LOL:thumbsup:

Possibilities are endless

mark christopher
09-03-2012, 02:50 PM
Are they? :confused: I have to try really hard not to curse and swear! :lol:
blame torrets :thumbsup:

john333
09-03-2012, 03:01 PM
how about a box and we chuck the TX's in......... LOLOL.........

Yeah my tranny has got sticks like chapel hat pegs, a bit like my missus'........:D

Wupding
09-03-2012, 03:16 PM
Yeah my tranny has got sticks like chapel hat pegs, a bit like my missus'........:D

Had to read that twice... thought you were saying your missus was a tranny! :blush:

john333
09-03-2012, 03:22 PM
Had to read that twice... thought you were saying your missus was a tranny! :blush:

lol, it was one of them things that sounded funny in my head but I couldn't fathom how to word it right :blush::blush:

Wupding
09-03-2012, 03:55 PM
lol, it was one of them things that sounded funny in my head but I couldn't fathom how to word it right :blush::blush:

I think i will have the same problem trying to explain to the mrs why there are lots of men with bags of Midget Gems at Oople with a glazed look in there eyes:blush:

Cardnim
09-03-2012, 04:06 PM
I think i will have the same problem trying to explain to the mrs why there are lots of men with bags of Midget Gems at Oople with a glazed look in there eyes:blush:

I've heard that girls keep a little glass jar of sweets for every wife swapping party they have been to where midget gems where involved.

...On a completely unrelated note, here is my Mrs.
Look how happy she is.
I cant imagine why.

http://images.icnetwork.co.uk/upl/nejournal/apr2011/9/6/frances-holmes-skrumshus-image-2-258512749.jpg

john333
09-03-2012, 04:33 PM
I always wondered why our kitchen cupboards are full of sweet jars, I just thought she was greedy lol

reg
09-03-2012, 04:35 PM
Got my email:thumbsup:thanks chaps...........SCT on dirt,bring it on:thumbsup:

john333
09-03-2012, 05:30 PM
I haven't had my email.....it must be broken........cue incessant checking of email like a teenager waiting for his first girlfriend to get in touch..............lol

Doing my nut in, waiting for this AND the SV2 :-((

stew_zs
09-03-2012, 05:44 PM
As above checking my phone every 5 mins to await a email !!! Went to first event was great !!!! Everything in place fingers crossed

Fozzy1989
09-03-2012, 06:06 PM
Every time i keep hearing a bing on my phone for emails im thinking its my invite. Not yet but fingers crossed :lol:

Jraw4
09-03-2012, 06:11 PM
Carndnim ive just realised by your name you are bidding on some of my wheels on ebay.

Its officially buggerd the missus came up with the "oh we could make a weekend of it couldent we" bloody postman he is off the christmas card list i can tell you:lol:

big smithy
09-03-2012, 07:53 PM
payment sent cheers :thumbsup:

pugs
09-03-2012, 08:26 PM
And me a beer or two, Ill bring the JD!

Now that's an offer I can't refuse:thumbsup: JD:D and deffo a beer or two in there for you mate;)

Mike Parker
09-03-2012, 09:13 PM
All paid up!! Looking forward to it guys :thumbsup:

DragonRider
09-03-2012, 09:23 PM
Can't remember ever clicking the refresh/check email button so many times in a day. Still hoping to attend my first oOple Race. Fingers Crossed as really looking forward to a great 3 days of racing.

john333
09-03-2012, 09:37 PM
I actually think I'm not going to enter next year, as I can't stand the stress of waiting for the email! :cry::cry: :lol:

All you lucky buggers who have had the golden email, please keep it to yourself!

:lol::lol:

Fozzy1989
09-03-2012, 09:43 PM
I actually think I'm not going to enter next year, as I can't stand the stress of waiting for the email! :cry::cry: :lol:

All you lucky buggers who have had the golden email, please keep it to yourself!

:lol::lol:

I know what you mean, deffinately makes you think yours is never going to come when you see more and more people posting to say they have paid up

pugs
09-03-2012, 09:50 PM
I know what you mean, deffinately makes you think yours is never going to come when you see more and more people posting to say they have paid up

Don't stress guys, last year I didn't get an email to about 1 month after I completed the application.....still plenty of time yet;)

chris68nufc
09-03-2012, 10:19 PM
Got my email....Just got to save up some money in my Paypal account....anybody want to buy a Centro shell unpainted?!!

jaysllim
10-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Im praying to god to get a entry would be a nice break from the 4 walls I stare at now (being on a wheelchair dnt help woth mobility when u need 2 ppl to get u outta my flat coz of stairs) and would be nice to spend some time with my bro............nd yes I am trying to guilt trip an entry lol (seeing as everyone else is tryimg every angle to get there entry I thought id jump on the band waggon lol)

matthew
10-03-2012, 01:01 AM
Loving the bribery thats going on :thumbsup:, I think they should let all us welsh s**** s****** attend because at the end of the day there's not many of us and plus we can all work wonders on your lambs we'll make them nice and tasty ready for you english to munch on :lol:, sooooo please please let me come I'd love to try out english lamb for a change:wub....
:lol::lol::lol:

tisher
10-03-2012, 09:37 PM
put mine in today hopfully not to late and in for my six year old son :thumbsup:
hopfully might get some sleep at this one unlike the york 24hour......racing all Buds shifts:p:D

raymondkerr
10-03-2012, 10:08 PM
Got my email tonight and paid up, 4wd for me, can't wait.

bigred5765
10-03-2012, 10:31 PM
stu just checked my email and spam filter emails is correct, got confirmation email that matty applied but no acceptence?

Smartalec
10-03-2012, 10:46 PM
stu just checked my email and spam filter emails is correct, got confirmation email that matty applied but no acceptence?

Same here Mr Stu :wub

deepdale11
10-03-2012, 11:05 PM
Same here??

mark christopher
10-03-2012, 11:42 PM
I'm in :thumbsup:

Fozzy1989
11-03-2012, 02:21 PM
Same for me?

Adam F
11-03-2012, 06:43 PM
Its like waiting for santa to come.... been good this year so fingers crossed..

discothesnake
12-03-2012, 09:09 AM
Yes, got a place. Paid. Hotel booked. Cannae wait!!! :thumbsup:

john333
12-03-2012, 08:10 PM
Cougar SV2 should be here tomorrow.........check

New lipo's and radio gear.........................check

box full of tyres about to be ordered.........check

oOPle entry confirmed............................DOH!!!

:confused::confused: :D

Cardnim
12-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Cougar SV2 should be here tomorrow.........check

New lipo's and radio gear.........................check

box full of tyres about to be ordered.........check

oOPle entry confirmed............................DOH!!!

:confused::confused: :D

Emotional blackmail posted on oOple thread...... check!

hehehe, sorry chum.
Couldnt resist! :lol:
Much love; hope you get in. :thumbsup:

john333
12-03-2012, 08:45 PM
hehe, thanks, I'm trying anything I can think of :thumbsup::thumbsup:

acorn28
12-03-2012, 08:45 PM
All that nice new gear should help soften the blow if you don't get in. Look on the bright side!

Cougar SV2 should be here tomorrow.........check

New lipo's and radio gear.........................check

box full of tyres about to be ordered.........check

oOPle entry confirmed............................DOH!!!

:confused::confused: :D

TARTMAN
12-03-2012, 08:47 PM
well, its not blackmail, BUT:drool:

PLEEEEASE OOPLE decision makers, pick me pick me. I need a long weekend away from her indoors and as this is racing and she has no interest in it, I get away easily. Otherwise, I may have to take her away for the weekend instead as booked it out in the diary already..... Please dont MAKE me spend a weekend away with her, PLEASE!!!!!:woot:

Only the OOPLE Gods can make this happen. I pray to you oh great and masterful forum controllers! Please let me come racing for the weekend and maybe partake of a beer without fear of the wife moaning about something, everything and nothing. I promise i will be on my best ish behaviour and wont take thou name in vain, not once! Amen........:thumbsup:

Cardnim
12-03-2012, 08:54 PM
@TARTMAN - lol. :lol: About the only thing you didnt throw at the grovelling attempt there was sexual favours and money..... or was that in the PM? :o

TARTMAN
12-03-2012, 09:02 PM
@TARTMAN - lol. :lol: About the only thing you didnt throw at the grovelling attempt there was sexual favours and money..... or was that in the PM? :o


I would not offer sexual favours, I would never get in the race if i did that!
But a bribe, well a case of them may be purchased and in the car waiting for a certain oople god or 3 to partake of a tipple/sample of the contence!!!!!!!!!

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm........ but i am NOT making any offers like the mentioned above as that may be seen as some sort of bribe/illegal/against the rules. I would not like to be tarred with the brush that i brake the rules...... OK OK, before anyone says anything, yes, OK, i like to bend them, twist them, play with them, fracture them, etc etc, but break the rules, me? no, Not me, never, i promise, honestly, would i lie? ;);););):woot:

mark christopher
12-03-2012, 09:29 PM
hehe, thanks, I'm trying anything I can think of :thumbsup::thumbsup:

stu just checked my email and spam filter emails is correct, got confirmation email that matty applied but no acceptence?
that would mean your not in then :woot:

bigred5765
12-03-2012, 10:01 PM
that would mean your not in then :woot:
:yawn:

you couldnt be more wrong :woot:

ashleyb4
12-03-2012, 10:20 PM
Ive filled out the form but havent got a confirmation e-mail....

Dont want to miss out on the fun!!!

Ash

john333
12-03-2012, 10:33 PM
All that nice new gear should help soften the blow if you don't get in. Look on the bright side!

thanks, but that makes me feel no better whatsoever :lol::lol:

matthew
12-03-2012, 10:43 PM
Does anybody know exactly how or what they base they're decision, is it based on skill level, popularity or if you have attended previous ect....
Just out of interest :lol:

Col
12-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Does anybody know exactly how or what they base they're decision, is it based on skill level, popularity or if you have attended previous ect....
Just out of interest :lol:

http://www.oople.com/forums/showthread.php?p=628951#post628951

matthew
12-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Sorry I still don't get it :confused: I think I might be missing something :woot:, certain people have been picked out already so is there a reason why those people are in so soon. Sorry if this has been asked a bit to much I'm just curious.

bigred5765
12-03-2012, 11:33 PM
the answer is in the title invernational

Frecklychimp
12-03-2012, 11:42 PM
Invitation recieved, accepted and payment sent :thumbsup:

Thankyou oOple Gods :wub

Now off for a few months of intensive dirt set-up research!

Jraw4
13-03-2012, 12:01 AM
I dont understand either, i dont see why everyone isent informed at the same time and a bit quicker, its a bit of a funny selection process, but i suppose there must be a method to the madness.

matthew
13-03-2012, 12:11 AM
So its not just me then, thought i was missing something there for a min, how ever you guy's decide, I really hope I get in would love to try my SX3 on clay :thumbsup:

deepdale11
13-03-2012, 06:47 AM
May be they pull names out of a hat, every couple of days??

Jason A
13-03-2012, 07:29 AM
I have put my entry in and it would be really nice to get in as I live only 30min from track. Last year me and kids went and watched my friend race and we had a great time. Anyway will have to wait patiently like everyone else till we know.

:thumbsup:

tc3nitro
13-03-2012, 08:08 AM
I've still not had my Invitation..... Must be something wrong !

mark christopher
13-03-2012, 09:24 AM
I had mine so I guess you don't have to be a superstar. Took two years of trying, so I guess everyone gets a chance. Also to process all drivers in one lump is a bigtask.

WHITTLER555
13-03-2012, 12:48 PM
Hi all, we really appreciate all you guys putting your applications for entries into the 2012 race :thumbsup:

However, please remember its a small team who co-ordinate the meeting and they all have full time jobs and families etc to cope with.

As such, the payment requests come out a few at a time.

I understand its frustrating but keep your fingers crossed!

Alan Reeves
13-03-2012, 01:19 PM
http://www.emofaces.com/en/emoticons/f/fingers-crossed-emoticon.gif

millzy
13-03-2012, 06:44 PM
Looking forward to this.

what the front tyre rules for 2wd, Is it open to all porline front tyres and whats the rule with cut and shuts

Stu
13-03-2012, 06:52 PM
The event is run (on trust) to basic BRCA rules, so no cut & shut.
Any Proline front for 2wd, their standard rib should be right.

ian20thatsme
13-03-2012, 08:02 PM
i havnt got my email yet hope i get in

Ted Maul
14-03-2012, 11:48 AM
the lowest final is likely to resemble the muppet show :thumbsup: Nice to see my skills haven't gone unnoticed...

Jraw4
14-03-2012, 12:04 PM
Nice to see my skills haven't gone unnoticed...

:lol: me too, looks like my fancy dress outfit has already been chosen for me, gonzo it is then!:thumbsup:

Jraw4
14-03-2012, 12:06 PM
oh wait i havent got an invite, oh crap!!

ian20thatsme
14-03-2012, 03:00 PM
hope to get into this good meeting but have not got a email back yet :eh?:

Robbiejuk
14-03-2012, 05:12 PM
hope to get into this good meeting but have not got a email back yet :eh?:

:cry: Me to. I really want to race my truck on clay!:thumbsup:

Col
14-03-2012, 08:23 PM
hope to get into this good meeting but have not got a email back yet :eh?:

Maybe this is why?
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/thegreatonereturns/oOple/ian20thatsme.jpg

Seriously though... I have no idea whether this type of thing is taken into account in the selection process.

matthew
14-03-2012, 08:35 PM
I have just ordered a load of goodies for the oople race, fingers crossed I am worthy of a place, would be great experience so prity please pick me mr & mrs oople :wub

mark christopher
14-03-2012, 08:53 PM
I have just ordered a load of goodies for the oople race, fingers crossed I am worthy of a place, would be great experience so prity please pick me mr & mrs oople :wub

wrong people to grovel too :p

matthew
14-03-2012, 09:05 PM
wrong people to grovel too :p

:lol::lol::lol: Damn who's the best to grovel to en bud :blush:

mark christopher
14-03-2012, 09:18 PM
:lol::lol::lol: Damn who's the best to grovel to en bud :blush:

carnt say sorry....just be patient:thumbsup:

matthew
14-03-2012, 10:04 PM
carnt say sorry....just be patient:thumbsup:

I am trying, Normally I am a patiant person but for some reason I really can't wait to find out either way just to put me out of my misery ;).
Who ever I need to grovel to please let me attend I'l do what ever you wan't me too all weekend I promise :thumbsup:, from ultimate pit bitch to fetching your beers :lol: :lol:;)

PRITY PLEASE SIR !!

ian20thatsme
16-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Maybe this is why?
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o276/thegreatonereturns/oOple/ian20thatsme.jpg


Seriously though... I have no idea whether this type of thing is taken into account in the selection process.






Can anyone help me out because i didnt know about the 7 day thing
I really hope i can race at this


Ian

acorn28
16-03-2012, 05:27 PM
You need to wait 7 days before relisting your unsold gear.

acorn28
16-03-2012, 05:45 PM
Although I guess you're looking for help getting in rather than assistance with the 7 day rule. Sorry misinterpretation on my part. Good luck.

jamiew
16-03-2012, 09:54 PM
email reiceved and payed bring it on.

Red bull and irn bru bring it:thumbsup:

TARTMAN
16-03-2012, 09:57 PM
email reiceved and payed bring it on.

Red bull and irn bru bring it:thumbsup:

still waiting and hopeing i get an invite. any class, i have all 3......

by the way, your signature, is what racing is all about...... word for glorious word!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::woot::woot::woot:

TARTMAN
29-03-2012, 11:15 PM
I'm IN.

Invite for SC class received and paid for.

Is it 2wd and 4wd class in SC, seperate or mixed?:confused:

john333
30-03-2012, 10:37 AM
Woo Hoo! I'm in too :thumbsup:

See if I can borrow the camper van again now we're in :thumbsup:

Oscar
30-03-2012, 11:20 AM
I'm IN.

Invite for SC class received and paid for.

Is it 2wd and 4wd class in SC, seperate or mixed?:confused:

At the moment, its just one SC class.

If however nearer the event (once all entries have been processed) it is practical, we may consider dividing the classes ;)

tisher
30-03-2012, 11:58 AM
my mate and his daughter just got there invite:) Not got mine yet tho:(

Northy
30-03-2012, 12:08 PM
We've had a Paypal payment from Karen Crossley for a John somebody, but I think there is a typo in the message.

Is it you? Do you know who it's supposed to be for?

Step forward and claim it or it'll buy me some tyres for the event :lol::lol::lol:

john333
30-03-2012, 04:55 PM
Yes, it's me John Jones, so put me down as paid and buy your tyres out of your money :p:p:thumbsup:

matthew
31-03-2012, 02:26 AM
I'm in, awesome...... really looking forward to this one:D:D:D :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Adam F
31-03-2012, 08:55 AM
Does anyone know the date when the final driver list will be confirmed?

quincey
31-03-2012, 10:21 AM
no email for me yet.......:(

Oscar
31-03-2012, 10:36 AM
Does anyone know the date when the final driver list will be confirmed?

The final driver listing will be confirmed by me at around 19:00 on 27th July.

braddaz
31-03-2012, 07:08 PM
hi have some people received entry confirmation ?
or just email to say registered ?

acorn28
31-03-2012, 07:24 PM
Judging by the responses, it looks like some have received confirmation emails. Hoping that theres still some places to be allocated!

hi have some people received entry confirmation ?
or just email to say registered ?

braddaz
31-03-2012, 07:39 PM
hope mines in the post
:)

tisher
31-03-2012, 07:41 PM
I am hoping there is still more spaces as all my mates have got an email and I was the one that told them to put there names down:woot::lol: I will be just my luck I wont get in :wtf:

stumpiey
31-03-2012, 08:04 PM
as much as i want to do this meeting, im not holding my breath as i didnt get in for neo and aint looking good for the 8th nationals either (19th reserve)

mark christopher
31-03-2012, 08:54 PM
hi have some people received entry confirmation ?
or just email to say registered ?

hope mines in the post
:)
if your accepted you get an email to the same address your confirmation went to

braddaz
31-03-2012, 09:00 PM
if your accepted you get an email to the same address your confirmation went to


lol , was joking about post ,
just keep checking those emails people an fingers crossed we all get in :thumbsup:

coleman758
02-04-2012, 01:23 PM
I am hoping there is still more spaces as all my mates have got an email and I was the one that told them to put there names down:woot::lol: I will be just my luck I wont get in :wtf:

Hope you get in pal, Or i'm gonna have to put up with Lee all weekend!!

coleman758
02-04-2012, 01:24 PM
I'm In, Looking forward to some serious SCT action!

Jason A
02-04-2012, 06:34 PM
I have recieved the magic email :thumbsup:

Thanks oople team.

Really looking forward to attending my first oople race and on " clay "
as well.

LeeSmith
02-04-2012, 09:21 PM
:o Matt you think im bad wait till you meet my 5 year old! lmao. Hope you get in Tisher.:p

tisher
02-04-2012, 09:39 PM
other than offering to jump through the hoop of fire naked there not much more I can do unless the powers that be take bribes:lol::lol:I hope I get in looks like its going to be wicked weekend:thumbsup:

minty
03-04-2012, 06:49 PM
other than offering to jump through the hoop of fire naked there not much more I can do unless the powers that be take bribes:lol::lol:I hope I get in looks like its going to be wicked weekend:thumbsup:

ditto

keithm1
07-04-2012, 09:01 AM
And so it begins.
Entry sent and payment sent,really looking forward to it,as someone said the lowest finals will be like the muppet show,i have always wanted to be in the muppets!!!:thumbsup::woot:

Bungleaio
08-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Just remembered I got the magic email last week! Payment sent.

The past two meetings have been the highlight of the racing calendar and I'm sure this one won't disappoint :thumbsup:

lambert
19-04-2012, 09:33 AM
Think ive sent my bribe to the wrong person . . . anyone know who to send them to?

mark christopher
19-04-2012, 10:05 AM
Think ive sent my bribe to the wrong person . . . anyone know who to send them to?

yup :lol::p