Jepsen
10-03-2012, 02:03 PM
Hello.
I have a problem with my TLR geardiff... it's leaking.
- so I wanna try out a AE geardiff.
But which one will fit in my TLR22:
This one for the SC10 2wd...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1450_1139/products_id/37000/n/Team-Associated-Complete-Gear-Differential
- or this one for the SC10 4wd...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1450_1847/products_id/203809/n/Team-Associated-Gear-Differential-Kit
I have noticed a little difference on the 2 AE geardiff's, and don't know which one will fit in my 22 - and that is also the reason why I'm askind.
- hopes someone could help me :-)
Many thanks.
René Jepsen
Denmark
I have a problem with my TLR geardiff... it's leaking.
- so I wanna try out a AE geardiff.
But which one will fit in my TLR22:
This one for the SC10 2wd...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1450_1139/products_id/37000/n/Team-Associated-Complete-Gear-Differential
- or this one for the SC10 4wd...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_info.php/cPath/1_25_1450_1847/products_id/203809/n/Team-Associated-Gear-Differential-Kit
I have noticed a little difference on the 2 AE geardiff's, and don't know which one will fit in my 22 - and that is also the reason why I'm askind.
- hopes someone could help me :-)
Many thanks.
René Jepsen
Denmark