View Full Version : Associated to losi shocks
If I were to change my shocks from the associated V2 are xxxcr the ones to go for. on a X6² thanks
Darren Boyle
10-03-2012, 10:32 PM
If I were to change my shocks from the associated V2 are xxxcr the ones to go for. on a X6² thanks
Hi Jaxx, yes Losi XXXCR would be just fine for the job.
colmo
11-03-2012, 12:50 AM
If I were to change my shocks from the associated V2 are xxxcr the ones to go for. on a X6² thanks
I'd stick with the v2s - the bleed screws are very handy.
super__dan
11-03-2012, 09:44 AM
You need the Losi shock bushings as well of course
canon67
11-03-2012, 01:45 PM
Stick whit the AE but go to a Losi spring now your talking that is only problem whit the AE shocks.
Den. :thumbsup:
ianjoyner
11-03-2012, 03:47 PM
What's the advantage of the Losi springs?
I thought I read that they were stiffer, but looking at this comparison the rates are similar.
http://www.petitrc.com/setup/xfactory/X6setupsheets/X6_AELosiSpring-GearRatio.pdf
canon67
12-03-2012, 08:33 PM
Losi Springs hare simply wider so they don't catch the shock body.
Den.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.