JON BOY
11-03-2012, 01:49 PM
Hi Guys,
I've just starting racing and I am loving it. I have a Tamiya M03 (Mini). Was quick to learn standard is not the way to go. So if anyone has any suggestions on modifications please let me know. Something else that has been brought to my attention is my radio gear. I'm using a acom TECHNIPLUS 24MHZ (Model No. AP202). Was told that it would help me if I upgraded. Something about throttle and steering trim? Therefore I'm going to upgrade. I'm a stick man, not wheel. Whats my options? What should I buy?
I've just starting racing and I am loving it. I have a Tamiya M03 (Mini). Was quick to learn standard is not the way to go. So if anyone has any suggestions on modifications please let me know. Something else that has been brought to my attention is my radio gear. I'm using a acom TECHNIPLUS 24MHZ (Model No. AP202). Was told that it would help me if I upgraded. Something about throttle and steering trim? Therefore I'm going to upgrade. I'm a stick man, not wheel. Whats my options? What should I buy?