PDA

View Full Version : Racing Sunday 18th March


hotrodchris
12-03-2012, 10:40 AM
Come on gents new layout for the Summer series so who's coming to try it out?:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Stuweatherman
12-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Might try to if my mates wedding on saturday doesn't get too hectic (hungover)!!

Deano577
12-03-2012, 12:06 PM
Im in

jpmatrix
12-03-2012, 12:33 PM
Shall be there. Really looking forward to having a crack at those jumps and the new track layout.

Let's hope the weather will be like it has been these past few days.

jamiekerr14
12-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Would love to be down track looks great, but unfortunately out for mothers day.

Briangb
12-03-2012, 01:24 PM
I'll be there, as long as my back holds up. Should be interesting. Well done everyone.

Deano577
12-03-2012, 03:56 PM
Shall be there. Really looking forward to having a crack at those jumps and the new track layout.

Let's hope the weather will be like it has been these past few days.

Dont forget those spares ?????

jpmatrix
12-03-2012, 04:44 PM
Dont forget those spares ?????

Lol.

I'll buy another 2nd hand Durango if I destroy my buggy on sunday:woot::thumbsup:

wylie
12-03-2012, 05:25 PM
Woo hoo!!! about time I had some time off, I'll be their.

Cammers
12-03-2012, 06:00 PM
Think I will give it a miss.






Only joking, try and keep me away, the track is epic :thumbsup:

hotrodchris
12-03-2012, 06:06 PM
you just can't wait to get the 210 out again can you Cammers

Cammers
12-03-2012, 06:30 PM
Shame I cant drive 2 at a time, 210 in 1 hand 410 in the other, would be great:thumbsup:

mikeyscott
12-03-2012, 06:51 PM
Think I will give it a miss.






Only joking, try and keep me away, the track is epic :thumbsup:

Booked in for the regional events? :thumbsup:

robelmes
12-03-2012, 08:02 PM
ill be there to try out the new 2wd:thumbsup:

DHB
12-03-2012, 08:47 PM
Shame I cant drive 2 at a time, 210 in 1 hand 410 in the other, would be great:thumbsup:

Your dangerous enough with 1 car mate. plus if the cars are in your hands you are going nowhere fast. :lol:

MrMagoo
12-03-2012, 08:51 PM
All being well I'll be down, probably running 2wd... Need some practice time with the Kyosho before it's ready to race I think!

Deano577
12-03-2012, 11:03 PM
:thumbsup:OLol.

I'll buy another 2nd hand Durango if I destroy my buggy on sunday:woot::thumbsup:


:thumbsup::thumbsup:

mikeyscott
13-03-2012, 01:05 AM
All being well I'll be down, probably running 2wd... Need some practice time with the Kyosho before it's ready to race I think!

You'll need to stock up on front towers with the FS. I've done quite a few. More kyosho towers than in two years racing :(

jpmatrix
13-03-2012, 01:26 PM
All being well I'll be down, probably running 2wd... Need some practice time with the Kyosho before it's ready to race I think!

Hi John.

Not racing the X2C anymore?

I'm looking to buy a 2wd buggy for the summer but I'm really undecided what to get.

What made you get a Kyosho? They look a nice piece of kit but are expensive.

mikeyscott
13-03-2012, 01:28 PM
I believe he is. Kyosho for 4wd.

My money would go on a RB5 Vega or SV2

MrMagoo
13-03-2012, 01:53 PM
Yeah, X2C still for 2wd. Got a good setup on it now and loving it. For the money you can't go wrong really. Had it flying in the end at Newbury last Wednesday. Shame I qualified so badly!

The Kyosho is for 4wd in place of the 'Rango. No real reason other than wanting a change, and likeing the look of the K car. Plus everyone should own a Kyosho at some point, it's kinda like owning a Tamiya, Losi and an AE car, gotta be done. Those companies are legend!