View Full Version : Indoor Meeting 18th March 2012
Verde
14-03-2012, 12:26 PM
Is there still an indoor meeting in Oldham this Sunday? Just wanted to double check. Ive not raced for years and decided I need to pull my finger outand give it a blast. Also what tyres will I need? Planning on running a B41 which currently has either Dirt Hawgs or Schumacher Spikes.
Many thanks,
Jason.
losichris
14-03-2012, 08:45 PM
as far as i know sunday is on ( hopefully someone can confirm)
tires, you need Yellow minipins all round, or yellow minispikes all round
coleman758
14-03-2012, 10:40 PM
Sunday is on for sure!
Mini-Spikes or Mini-Pins normally.
Alan Reeves
14-03-2012, 10:44 PM
Was gutted when the last one was cancelled.... Really looking forward to Sunday :thumbsup:
coleman758
14-03-2012, 10:48 PM
Il bring your shell for you!! And yours too Chris
Alan Reeves
14-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Matt... Cool, I'll bring something for you too!
Verde
15-03-2012, 04:38 AM
Hopefully I'll be there, but was reminded by the misses last night its mothers day... I'd forgot! Hopefully I'll get over the guilt trip and think of a plan.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.