View Full Version : tlr 22 indoor set up
atsang
15-03-2012, 08:56 PM
hi guys... Just looking to try out different peoples set ups when runnin indoor carpet...
Jaune
16-03-2012, 03:43 AM
Bloomfield area51's setup is wicked on our track. I would stard from there.
deano43
16-03-2012, 06:07 AM
I have got a set up that works brilliant indoor on carpet from andy carter send me your email address & I will send it to you
Gnarly Old Dog
16-03-2012, 08:45 AM
I have got a set up that works brilliant indoor on carpet from andy carter send me your email address & I will send it to you
Cheers Bud - glad it's helping :thumbsup::thumbsup:
uijui
16-03-2012, 03:57 PM
Dilemma.
Next Finnish WJ series is only two weeks away. I hold position 5. In series. I'm usually faster when there is more bite....carpet....but now next race will be on low to med bite surface with very challencing jumps. I have been running whole series with mid motor, first Vega B4.1, now TLR 22 mid. Anyway when the last race was over I changed running rear motor, just to get feeling, how 22 handles with rear motor. Now even on high grip, I'm faster with the rear motor than mid. But I know that consistency, no falls, is the key. So should I go with the rear or mid? Jumps are the hardest part for me. I say mid, any advises?
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.