PDA

View Full Version : Tomorrow


The race controller
17-03-2012, 12:22 PM
Are you ready for the last of the winter indoor races?
Or is it to be "Hallmark and Interflora Day"

Howler
17-03-2012, 12:43 PM
Got a new car to run, so i'll be there.

Have we got a race calendar for outdoor yet Roger?

Si Coe
17-03-2012, 12:57 PM
I've got a new car to run too, so same for me. Besides I don't want to be around when a toddler tries to give his mum breakfast in bed!

Alan Reeves
17-03-2012, 01:12 PM
I'll be there.. No new Car though I feel left out lol

johnnygibbon
17-03-2012, 04:04 PM
yes im there
and yes its with a new car

its gonna be carnage isnt it

rc10fan
17-03-2012, 04:59 PM
Count me in rango is all ready torace after the off road wars race :)

Si Coe
17-03-2012, 06:21 PM
So basically its a field of 210's and a lone 22.....

Carnage isn't a strong enough word. I'm prepping the old RC10 too as I suspect I'll need a back-up!

rc10fan
17-03-2012, 07:25 PM
SI if you manage to brake that 210 you should retire from RC lol its indistructable

Maddy
17-03-2012, 08:18 PM
Ill be there with my 22 too,after ive made the full english for the other half.
got 4 pit boards if anyone is interested.

Verde
17-03-2012, 08:50 PM
Im gonna have to miss tomorrow. Never been to a meeting for over 20 years so I supposed another couple of weeks won't hurt. With 2 little'uns and my misses suffering from morning sickness with number 3 she deserves a break. I'll still try to fit a practice in on the local industrial estate though.

Enjoy tomorrow and look forward to eventually meeting you all.

Maddy
17-03-2012, 09:00 PM
Im gonna have to miss tomorrow. Never been to a meeting for over 20 years so I supposed another couple of weeks won't hurt. With 2 little'uns and my misses suffering from morning sickness with number 3 she deserves a break. I'll still try to fit a practice in on the local industrial estate though.

Enjoy tomorrow and look forward to eventually meeting you all.

No worries Verde,
Looks like next race meeting will be outdoor at bury,
2 kids an 1 in the oven soon be catching up to me with 5 mate lol.
see ya soon mate.

Si Coe
17-03-2012, 09:30 PM
SI if you manage to brake that 210 you should retire from RC lol its indistructable

Broke it testing at goshen already!

Howler
17-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Broke it testing at goshen already!

My 22 survived Goshen testing... even my ham fisted practising jumps, and using a stick radio for the first time in 17 years! :p

Si Coe
17-03-2012, 10:40 PM
In my defence Johnny had just been driving it, so I'm claiming the damage was done by him....