View Full Version : Which Lipos are you running in your B4 FT?
suparajicon
18-03-2012, 08:44 AM
I need to buy new batteries but I am not sure what to buy,what fits,what doesn`t,what is good,or what is not so good..
I run a 9.5T-10.5T motor,so I guess the the C rate better to be high,right?
I was thinking of Orion (the old I had a Orion) or the new HPI Plazma 95C...
What are you running? What fits the car?
Thank you!
gazhillAE
18-03-2012, 08:58 AM
Reedy 5500 60c
Martijn
18-03-2012, 09:23 AM
I also have a reedy, actually 2
1 lipo is I think 2-3years old and I also have a new one, same c rate and mah
I just can't note a diffrence with the punch,
really good batteries!!
Isaac Peel
18-03-2012, 09:29 AM
Trakpower 4900:thumbsup::thumbsup:
Jason A
18-03-2012, 10:23 AM
I would say Orion :-)
I have 2 sets saddles for my Durango and they are mint.
But the new hpi's do look like good value for money.
:thumbsup:
suparajicon
18-03-2012, 11:22 AM
I would say Orion :-)
I have 2 sets saddles for my Durango and they are mint.
But the new hpi's do look like good value for money.
:thumbsup:
Since I will buy soon a DEX410 v3 soon (as soon as they come in stock)..do those saddles fit both cars,the b4 and the Durando.
Reedy batteries look an option to consider too.
vBulletin® v3.8.7, Copyright ©2000-2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.