PDA

View Full Version : Racing March 24th-25th


Steven Forster
18-03-2012, 07:03 PM
Wont be racing next weekend as i will be away but thought i would remind a few people that Dynamix Raceway will be having its first race meeting on the 24th and 25th !!!

Heres a quick video clip of the track

WrpTg-Sb7Dg&feature=BFa&list=HL1332097300&lf=mh_lolz

Who will be attending the first race meeting ???

:thumbsup:

f888fhw
18-03-2012, 07:08 PM
So is the club on next week?

Andyp
18-03-2012, 07:14 PM
Speaking to people today the club is still on, on the Sunday night.

I can't make the day but will be doing the club night.

Best wait for it to be 100% confirmed by someone in the know first tho !

f888fhw
18-03-2012, 07:17 PM
Will do.

DAVO
18-03-2012, 07:20 PM
the 2 clubs will have to work round each other for it to work

dpackster1980
18-03-2012, 08:09 PM
Racing will definitely be on Sunday night, I would do the new outdoor track but as I've just done Worksop my weekend pass will be revoked. :cry:

Both clubs can work along side each other, I'll ask Ian to forward the club dates to Paul as we don't run every weekend and I'll be away at the Nationals and all regionals so if Ian can't run the club during those days then the club members can go outdoors. We just have to run on alternative weekends, running both on the same date will just spoil both clubs.

Andyp
18-03-2012, 08:31 PM
Have to agree with pack for a change :):)

About this time last year ( I think) seaham really died off as the club was running 10-3, with people doing national and reigonal meetings it's very hard for a lot of us to get our passes out on the weekends inbetween!

Since seaham changed to 6-10 it seemed to pick up ( I know for me it's not a problem seeking out for a few hours on a Sunday night)

I hope to come up to DMRW soon but from mid April till sept I dunno when I'm gonna have time !

f888fhw
19-03-2012, 08:53 AM
For me Sunday afternoon = FAIL (this is family time) so I wont be able to get to the outdoor track. It is easy to get away on a night rather than an afternoon once the kids are in bed and the other half is watching the TV.

For me I would not like to see the amount of potential track time reduced by running alternate weeks (indoor then outdoor).

With the limited number of clubs in the area is it not madness to run 2 of them on the same day?

Steven Forster
19-03-2012, 01:06 PM
Hoping to be back early enough to race on the night time :thumbsup:

Only problems from racing sundays at seaham is when the regionals and nationals are running most people at seaham will be racing them so the club may/will be shut unless enough people want to race and have somebody to open up and run the computer !!!

As for dynamix raceway i think its gonna be open during the week once its all up and running properly so wont have any problems clashing with seaham :thumbsup:

Shifta
19-03-2012, 09:30 PM
Week nights @ Dynamix get a :thumbsup: from me..

chris68nufc
19-03-2012, 09:49 PM
Dynamix has to be accessible midweek as this is the time it will be used most by the majority, there are far too many things that go on at the weekend already without something else to take up time!

What will Paullywally be doing about membership or has this already been talked about in another thread?

The money from membership etc will come in handy as i believe Paul has been using his own money to get the trrack where it is today!!

Howay Paul....its over to you!!

paulywally
20-03-2012, 12:04 AM
Dynamix has to be accessible midweek as this is the time it will be used most by the majority, there are far too many things that go on at the weekend already without something else to take up time!

What will Paullywally be doing about membership or has this already been talked about in another thread?

The money from membership etc will come in handy as i believe Paul has been using his own money to get the trrack where it is today!!

Howay Paul....its over to you!!

Hi Chris i dont feel it is correct to have this discusion/debate on the Jarrow club i feel its best siuted to the north east thread where it is more open to the public and hopefully a wider audiance to read please see the thread i have started with referrance to this question.

Regards Paul